Author Topic: Top Mueller Prosecutor Says DoJ Starting New Investigation Into Comey, McCabe, and Strzok  (Read 1143 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Top Mueller Prosecutor Says DoJ Starting New Investigation Into Comey, McCabe, and Strzok
By Rick Moran February 15, 2020

An interesting twist is arising from the decision of Attorney General Barr to name an outside counsel, Jeffrey Jensen, to investigate the Michael Flynn case. The former top prosecutor on special counsel Robert Mueller's team says the ploy by Barr is a "ruse" so that the Department of Justice can open a new investigation into former FBI officials James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

Andrew Weissmann, a former Justice Department official who was known as Mueller's "pit bull" during the Russia investigation, says that "all they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok," Weissmann told MSNBC host Chuck Todd. "Weissman is referring to the "loser" case of prosecuting former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for lying about media leaks during the Russia investigation.

Washington Examiner:

Attorney General William Barr  picked Jensen, the top federal prosecutor in St. Louis, to work alongside the Flynn case's lead prosecutor Brandon Van Grack one month after the former Trump national security adviser filed to  withdraw his guilty plea in Mueller's investigation.

Weissmann, now an NBC News legal analyst, has defended the FBI while raising concerns about Barr, who faced criticism this week after he intervened in the case of Roger Stone, another Trump associate caught up in Mueller's investigation. Barr is also under intense scrutiny for U.S. Attorney John Durham's inquiry into the origins of the Russia investigation, which critics claim is meant to discredit Mueller's work.

He said Jensen's appointment was "interesting" considering that the judge presiding over the Flynn case rejected claims that Flynn was set up by the FBI after seeing the facts about the underlying investigation. Flynn pleaded guilty in 2017 for lying to investigators about his conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak regarding U.S. sanctions and a United Nations Security Council vote.

"What I would love to know is what the factual predicate, given that Judge Sullivan has found nothing there," Weissmann said.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/top-mueller-prosecutor-says-doj-starting-new-investigation-into-comey-mccabe-and-strzok/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I hesitate to get your hopes up @Bigun, but here y'are.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hesitate to get your hopes up @Bigun, but here y'are.

Thanks @skeeter but I'm sick of investigations!  I want to see a parade of people wearing orange jumpsuits!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks @skeeter but I'm sick of investigations!  I want to see a parade of people wearing orange jumpsuits!

And my wish for that seems to get farther away every day. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
13m
BREAKING: Durham and his team have not interviewed McCabe. At all. Concerning anything. Not #Spygate espionage. Not illegal FISA warrants. Not Flynn 302 doctoring. Not leaking and lying.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan Under DOJ Scrutiny, As John Durham’s Criminal Investigation Expands
By
Sara Carter
https://saraacarter.com/john-brennan-under-doj-scrutiny-as-john-durhams-criminal-investigation-expands/
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

And my wish for that seems to get farther away every day.

Don’t these *ssholes know what half the nation thinks of them? Does their own credibility not matter to them at all?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don’t these *ssholes know what half the nation thinks of them? Does their own credibility not matter to them at all?

Why should they care?  Career bureaucrats are insulated from the wrath of the customers.  No, their "credibility" doesn't matter to them, at all.  The pay's the same.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Why should they care?  Career bureaucrats are insulated from the wrath of the customers.  No, their "credibility" doesn't matter to them, at all.  The pay's the same.

Witness this B*%CH!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Then they are guaranteeing the wheels of state will come completely off, sooner than later.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How about this? (Assuming you even ever heard about it on the evening news)

His friends wrote letters!

[img=700]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQ3iNNPU8AAixKS.jpg[/img]

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 09:22:38 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

As well as everyone else ... but it's just not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Witness this B*%CH!

A very glaring example of what I'm talking about!  I friend of mine from work, not from this country, asked why we're upset about Lerner.  I explained that little children grow up afraid of a monster under the bed.  Adults are just as afraid of the IRS, but with cause.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper is about celebrate one of the most important anniversaries of his life. March 13th will be the fifth anniversary of his commission of open perjury before the Senate Intelligence Committee. More importantly, it also happens to be when the statute of limitations runs out — closing any possibility of prosecution for Clapper.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/01/19/james-clappers-perjury-dc-made-men-dont-get-charged-lying-congress-jonathan-turley-column/1045991001/

@Cyber Liberty @skeeter @mystery-ak

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Just what I needed to hear.

It gives me no pleasure to bring you the news, my friend! I probably won't sleep well for finding it either.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:15:53 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.