Author Topic: Al Sharpton's failed 2004 presidential campaign still nearly $1M in debt  (Read 299 times)

Online corbe

Al Sharpton's failed 2004 presidential campaign still nearly $1M in debt

by Emma Colton

February 16, 2020 11:18 AM

Rev. Al Sharpton’s former campaign still owes over $900,000 more than 15 years after his failed 2004 presidential run.

"I have asked Andrew Rivera, the finance chair of my 2004 campaign, to set up a meeting with the Federal Election Commission so that I can resolve any campaign debts related to Sharpton 2004,” Sharpton told the New York Post over the weekend. “I am willing to work out a settlement for all claims with my own money to the degree that I’m allowed and will raise money directly."

He added, "Even if I am not legally liable for it, I am certainly morally responsible.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/al-sharptons-failed-2004-presidential-campaign-still-nearly-1m-in-debt
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Al Sharpton's failed 2004 presidential campaign still nearly $1M in debt
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 10:32:45 pm »
I hope Dims everywhere hold their breath while waiting for "De Rev-Rund" to cough up the money. Last I heard he didn't even pay income taxes because it couldn't be proven he has an income.

Love him or hate him,De-Rev Rund is one of the sharpest Dim operatives ever born. In fact,""Sharpie" is my nickname for the Rev-Rund Sharpton.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 12:01:00 am »
When did "Reverend" Al ever pay up on his debts...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 02:39:17 am »
When did "Reverend" Al ever pay up on his debts...?

@Fishrrman

Nevah.

Remember that famous rape case in NYC where a black girl claimed she was gang-raped,and "De Rev" took up her case and got it on tv nationwide? Had the full circus running with tv appearances on Hay-Raldo and every other daytime talk show. Led marches through the streets of NYC,shouting the names of the alleged rapists and demanding social justice be served by putting them in jail while awaiting trial.

Then the girl confessed she made it all up because she needed an excuse to have stayed out all night,or something similar. The guys arrested on her ID were released,charges were dropped,and the Rev Al got hit with a SERIOUS defamation lawsuit and eventually,a major fine.

That was when it was first proven that he had no income at all. Not even a checking account.

And we ain't even going to talk about where all the donations to the girl disappeared. The Rev doan no nuttin bout no monies.

Did I forget to mention all 4 or 5 or 6 "rapists" she identified were white?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 02:50:15 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 02:51:50 am »
NY values. 

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 03:21:26 am »
   I'm glad one of you #Nevers hasn't posted a pic of Don & Al yet.  Amazing restraint.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.