Author Topic: Mitt Romney Is A Top 20 Recipient Of Funding By George Soros’ Lobbyist Group  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

Mitt Romney Is A Top 20 Recipient Of Funding By George Soros’ Lobbyist Group
By Pamela Geller - on February 15, 2020

Traitor sold us out. I expect Utah will hand him his ass.

Mitt Romney Is A Top 20 Recipient Of Funding By George Soros’ Lobbyist Group

GOP Sen. Mitt Romney stunned just about everyone last week when he was the only Republican to vote to convict President Donald Trump in the Democrat-led impeachment trial.

By Trending Politics, February 12, 2020:

On the first article of impeachment, “abuse of power,” 52 Republicans voted to acquit the president, but Romney joined all 47 Senate Democrats and voted to convict the president.

Now, a new financial report detailing where Romney has been getting his special-interest dollars may reveal why he voted against the president.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/02/mitt-romney-is-a-top-20-recipient-of-funding-by-george-soros-lobbyist-group.html/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mittens... the modern-day turncoat...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
George Soros is an anarchist, seeking the destruction of the USA.  Anyone taking money from this despicable man is a traitor.  Both deserve to be indicted, convicted and dispatched.  I have no tolerance any more for these traitors that desire to destroy this nation.

Since Hungary would love to get their hands on Soros, Trump should come up with an extradition treaty with Hungary, and let them deal with this traitor to both countries.

Offline Applewood

So I'm looking at the list of Top 20 recipients at...

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000306&cycle=A

And I see for 2020, there is a donation for Arlen Specter.  Specter died some years ago. 

This makes me suspicious of the whole story here. 

Offline ArneFufkin

Romney is very close with Cofer Black, who is currently on the Board of Burisma.

Every single one of these Swamp scumbags seem to have some connection with Soros' corruption in Ukraine.

Offline libertybele

Romney is very close with Cofer Black, who is currently on the Board of Burisma.

Every single one of these Swamp scumbags seem to have some connection with Soros' corruption in Ukraine.

No doubt ... and so, what is it again that Barr is actually doing?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

So I'm looking at the list of Top 20 recipients at...

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000306&cycle=A

And I see for 2020, there is a donation for Arlen Specter.  Specter died some years ago. 

This makes me suspicious of the whole story here.

Fact is Romney's chief advisor sits on the board of Burisma.  I posted in here a couple of days ago, (with links provided) of the connections between Biden, Hunter, Romney and Clinton to their ties to Burisma, Soros and in the Biden's case the Chinese and in Hillary's case, Russia.

IMHO the longer the past administration gets away with their corruption, the longer time they have to bury the evidence.  No different than the Russian collusion that Trump was accused of.

Here we sit.  Nothing, absolutely nothing has been done by our new and wonderful (/s) AG to start ending their corruption and start indicting people.  Chances are if we start digging long enough, we just might find that Barr is just as corrupt -- just my opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Fact is Romney's chief advisor sits on the board of Burisma.  I posted in here a couple of days ago, (with links provided) of the connections between Biden, Hunter, Romney and Clinton to their ties to Burisma, Soros and in the Biden's case the Chinese and in Hillary's case, Russia.

IMHO the longer the past administration gets away with their corruption, the longer time they have to bury the evidence.  No different than the Russian collusion that Trump was accused of.

Here we sit.  Nothing, absolutely nothing has been done by our new and wonderful (/s) AG to start ending their corruption and start indicting people.  Chances are if we start digging long enough, we just might find that Barr is just as corrupt -- just my opinion.

Right now I'm not focused on the  whole Biden/Burisma thing.  Just saying that I'm not so sure Romney or anyone else on these lists received donations from Soros in view of the inclusion of Arlen Specter as a recipient in 2020.  Specter has been dead since 2012, so I doubt Soros or any PACs connected with him is still donating to Specter.  And that makes me wonder if the rest of this list of recipients is faulty too.

Maybe someone is working from an old list.  Could be Romney and others received money from Soros, but maybe they aren't now?  One thing candidates need to do is check where the donations are really coming from and I'm not sure many do.  The donations are not directly from someone like Soros, but rather, from PACs formed on his behalf. 

And as for investigations -- well, that would be great.  But I am convinced that Barr will not investigate or prosecute anyone without the approval of Trump.  And as we have seen with Hillary, Trump is, like just about everyone else in DC, unwilling to do so.  I suspect that because Biden's presidential campaign is swirling the bowl, there may not be so much enthusiasm to go after him and his son now.