Author Topic: Sources Tell Hannity: Those Who Engaged in ‘Premeditated Fraud on FISA…They’re About to See Their Wo  (Read 729 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sources Tell Hannity: Those Who Engaged in ‘Premeditated Fraud on FISA…They’re About to See Their Worlds Rocked”

Posted at 2:00 pm on February 15, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Friday’s announcement that the DOJ will not charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for lying to investigators on four occasions, three times under oath, left many of us in a state of shock, especially as the four prosecutors’ handling the Roger Stone case insist he deserves a seven-to-nine-year prison sentence. When one compares the FBI and the Mueller team’s harsh treatment of General Flynn, George Papadopoulos and others to the passes given to the likes of McCabe, Hillary Clinton, and James Comey, it’s become clear that America operates under a two-tiered system of justice. It’s hard to conclude otherwise.

Republicans were provoked further after McCabe appeared on CNN and said, “As glad as I am that the DOJ decided to do the right thing today, it is an absolute disgrace that they took two years and put my family through this experience for two years before they finally drew the obvious conclusion.”

Conservative cable hosts and their guests on Friday night found McCabe’s exoneration inexplicable and it left many wondering if those who plotted against candidate and then President Donald Trump will ever see justice.

Sean Hannity offered some hope to those of us who have lowered our expectations. His sources are telling him, “It’s real. Those that did the premeditated fraud on FISA, they’re about to see their worlds rocked.”

more
https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/02/15/its-official-america-has-a-two-tiered-system-of-justice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Well, not holding my breath... Not sure the country can  withstand another big let down so if nothing is in the works, turn off the BS machine.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I want to believe that justice will be done but it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to hold on to that belief.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I want to believe that justice will be done but it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to hold on to that belief.

Jason Chaffee hosted Laura's show last night and basically said the same thing...do not despair Barr and Durham have several investigations going and they appear devastating.sounds more like they are after Comey and Brennan..but I won't hold my breath either
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Call me when the fraudsters have an involuntary career change to modeling orange jumpsuits in the runways of the GrayBar Hotel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AL

Let's face it.  The swamp people are just stupid enough to document everything they did by email and backed up by other records.  The evidence is there.  But everything in DC is corrupted.  Any criminal case tried in DC will be corrupted by the swamp.  I'll believe in justice when we see some, otherwise its the same old dog and pony show for the media.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let's face it.  The swamp people are just stupid enough to document everything they did by email and backed up by other records.  The evidence is there.  But everything in DC is corrupted.  Any criminal case tried in DC will be corrupted by the swamp.  I'll believe in justice when we see some, otherwise its the same old dog and pony show for the media.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Any criminal case in DeeCee is corrupted by the 80% Democrat Jury pool.  There are none that are non-Partisan, in a town where Partisanship is the town industry.  The prosecutors can be literally knights in shining armor and the guilty will go unpunished if they are in the correct party.

One requirement of getting an indictment in a criminal court is a good likelihood of conviction, and no Prosecutor worth his salt considers it likely he or she will convict any Dem of any crime in a DeeCee court. 

The prosecutors may be corrupt, but the jury pool certainly is corrupt, just like the way they vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: