Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg Revealed to Be an Abusive and Sexist Boss but No One in the Democrat Party Is Goin  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Bloomberg Revealed to Be an Abusive and Sexist Boss but No One in the Democrat Party Is Going to Care

Posted at 7:00 pm on February 15, 2020 by streiff

The campaign of billionaire midget Michael Bloomberg has just been hit by a Washington Post expose that reveals the abusive work environment Bloomberg nurtured at his company and disregard, it seems, for women as anything but a sex aid. There are two parts to the expose. The first is the publication of an unauthorized pamphlet put together by a Bloomberg employee called the “Wit and Wisdom of Mike Michael Bloomberg.” It is composed of things that Bloomberg has said in front of employees. Much of it is banal business adages that boil down to the customer is dumb and buy-low-sell-high with a dash high school locker room stuff…someone must’ve passed them on to Bloomberg because it is doubtful he’s ever been in a locker room that did have a masseuse. But some are, as the left says, problematic:

“What do I want? I want an exclusive, 10-year contract, an automatic extension, and I want you to pay me. And I want a blow job from [name redacted]. Have you seen [name redacted] lately? Not bad for fifty.”

It (the company’s financial information computers) will do everything, including give you a blow job. I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business,”

I now for a fact that any self-respecting woman who walks past a construction site and doesn’t get a whistle will turn around and walk past again and again until she does.

“The Royal Family—what a bunch of misfits—a gay, an architect, that horsey faced lesbian, and a kid who gave up Koo Stark for some fat broad.”

more
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/02/15/784166/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34