Author Topic: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Justin Caruso
Contributor
February 15, 2020 3:45 PM ET

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi claimed President Donald Trump wasn’t really acquitted in the impeachment trial during an interview that aired this week with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.

“What about, though, the fact that the president seems liberated, and this is about democratic politics so I’m not asking you to criticize here, but he was acquitted, his poll ratings are high …” Amanpour said.

“He was not … there was no …” Pelosi interrupted.

“You can’t have an acquittal unless you have a trial, and you can’t have a trial unless you have witnesses and documents. So he can say he’s acquitted, and the headlines can say ‘acquitted,’ but he’s impeached forever, branded with that, and not vindicated,” Pelosi continued.

“And even the senators were saying, ‘yes, it wasn’t right,’ but they didn’t have the courage to act upon that.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/15/cnn-nancy-pelosi-trump-acquitted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She’s stuck on stupid.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online mountaineer

The Botox done freezed her brain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline darroll

How can Trump be honest, no-one else is honest in Washington.

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: Miss Nancy is swimming in the proverbial Egyptian River. :silly: The House shampeachment manglers got much more of a hearing than would have happened in many ordinary summary judgment cases.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
How can Trump be honest, no-one else is honest in Washington.

It is the difference between playing chess and checkers.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is the difference between playing chess and checkers.

Ever played checkers with an expert?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ever been in prison?

I'm afraid not.  Sounds like a good place to play checkers for hours on end.   :shrug:

I think my point was, people disparage checker players by comparing the game to Chess, but I maintain that's selling a good Checker player short.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm afraid not.  Sounds like a good place to play checkers for hours on end.   :shrug:

I think my point was, people disparage checker players by comparing the game to Chess, but I maintain that's selling a good Checker player short.

That is true.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That is true.

An underrated aspect of Checkers is the ability to force your opponent to make moves that are detrimental to their game, similar to pocket billiards where you can leave the other player nothing but crappy shots with where you leave the cue ball following your shot.

That's why I say it's fine if Trump plays Checkers while the brilliant Rats claim to be playing Chess.  The Rats don't know they're playing the wrong game!  They've been making very poor decisions ever since Trump was inaugurated, and it's because he forces them to with the Tweets every high-minded critic says they detest. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
An underrated aspect of Checkers is the ability to force your opponent to make moves that are detrimental to their game, similar to pocket billiards where you can leave the other player nothing but crappy shots with where you leave the cue ball following your shot.

That's why I say it's fine if Trump plays Checkers while the brilliant Rats claim to be playing Chess.  The Rats don't know they're playing the wrong game!  They've been making very poor decisions ever since Trump was inaugurated, and it's because he forces them to with the Tweets every high-minded critic says they detest.

Hopefully he wins this November and puts a stop to all their games.