Author Topic: Andrew McCabe: ‘I don’t think I’ll ever be free of this president and his maniacal rage directed tow  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe: ‘I don’t think I’ll ever be free of this president and his maniacal rage directed towards me’
February 15, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Despite being let completely off the hook by the Department of Justice, disgraced former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fears President Donald Trump and worries that the president will continue “lying” about him …

“I don’t think I’ll ever be free of this President and his maniacal rage that he’s directed towards me and my wife since October of 2016 for absolutely no reason whatsoever,” he kvetched Friday afternoon on CNN after the DOJ’s announcement.

“The president has been lying about us and defaming me and my family consistently for years now. So do I think that’ll stop because of the DOJ’s decision today? No. I have no illusion that that will ever stop.”

“He’s made it pretty clear in the way he’s conducted himself in the last week that he’s high and mighty on the tour of retaliation against everyone who had anything to do with his impeachment inquiry. So he’s a vindictive guy, and I fully expect that he’ll continue to hound me and my family.”

FYI,  just because McCabe won’t formally be charged by the DOJ doesn’t mean he didn’t lie. He did. Yet to hear him tell it, Trump is the real liar …

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/15/andrew-mccabe-i-dont-think-ill-ever-be-free-of-this-president-and-his-maniacal-rage-directed-towards-me-887390
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline darroll

Poor boy..
If you only steal one horse kind of thinking.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Reminds me of the kid who's as meek as a church mouse until he gets on the other side of the playground fence.

Like Comey and the rest, it is very much in his personal interests that this president not serve a second term.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 07:02:26 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What a pansy.

The entire lot of them are if you ask me!  Not worth spit!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

McCabe can cease his pathetic drama queenage in January, 2025.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.