Author Topic: Bloomberg's Embarrassing Attempt at Relating to Voters  (Read 627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg's Embarrassing Attempt at Relating to Voters
« on: February 15, 2020, 03:25:51 pm »
Bloomberg's Embarrassing Attempt at Relating to Voters
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 6:50 PM

New York billionaire Michael Bloomberg is spending millions in an effort to trick people into thinking he's relatable. The media mogul goes by "Mike" out on the campaign trail, and Mike is working hard to convince everyday Americans just like you that his problems are no different than the rest.

At a campaign event in North Carolina on Friday, the billionaire revealed one such problem the candidate has previously struggled with, and it is one that surely everyone in the audience could relate to somehow. It was the problem Bloomberg had with a housekeeper purposefully throwing rounds of Scrabble in order to let Bloomberg's mother win the game. Bloomberg recalled the conversation he had with his mother about the incident.

"Every day I'd say, 'what did you do.' And she'd say 'well, I played Scrabble today.' And I said, 'who'd you play with.' 'The housekeeper.' 'And did you win.' 'Yes, of course.' And I said, 'mother, the housekeeper works for us. They're throwing the game to you.' 'That's an outrage,' and she finished by saying, 'if you learn to play Scrabble you'd learn how to spell.' I said, 'mother, at my age I'm never going to learn how to spell.'"

Maybe Bloomberg is trying to relate to ordinary people by claiming that he doesn't know how to spell. That would seem consistent with the contempt Bloomberg clearly has for everyday Americans. The elitist candidate probably thinks, "Americans are stupid, so I'll relate to them by pretending to be stupid too." And what better way to relate to everyday Americans than by telling a story that involves one of his housekeepers?

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/02/14/bloombergs-embarrassing-attempt-to-relate-to-voters-n2561360
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Bloomberg's Embarrassing Attempt at Relating to Voters
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 10:07:57 pm »
The elitist candidate probably thinks, "Americans are stupid, so I'll relate to them by pretending to be stupid too."

@mystery-ak

"Probably"????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 12:35:16 am »
Meanwhile, hip relatable Mike dismisses farmers.
Pete @PeterMentes

Bloomberg on why farmers can’t work in information technology
MB: “I can teach anyone how to be a farmer 1 dig a hole 2 put a seed in 3 put dirt on top 4 add water 5 up comes the corn”
The skill 4information technology is completely different you need more grey matter

Embedded video at

https://twitter.com/PeterMentes/status/1228518467776761856
10:16 PM · Feb 14, 2020
Does he really believe that's how crops are grown? With no use for computers?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 02:35:10 am »
Meanwhile, hip relatable Mike dismisses farmers.Does he really believe that's how crops are grown? With no use for computers?

Bloomberg on why farmers can’t work in information technology
MB: “I can teach anyone how to be a farmer 1 dig a hole 2 put a seed in 3 put dirt on top 4 add water 5 up comes the corn”

@mountaineer

Seriously? Ignorance on that level to day is stunning. This fool actually thinks commercial farming is the equivalent of growing tomatoes in your bay window or garden.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 04:17:54 am »
Meanwhile, hip relatable Mike dismisses farmers. Does he really believe that's how crops are grown? With no use for computers?

More here @mountaineer

Bloomberg Sparks Bipartisan Outrage for Past, Condescending Remarks About Farmers: ‘Ignorant as F*ck’
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/bloomberg-sparks-bipartisan-outrage-for-past-condescending-remarks-about-farmers-in-unearthed-2016-clip-ignorant-as-fck/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 01:19:34 pm »
Just typical anti-flyover country condescension from a liberal glittering urbanite, who thinks corn comes from a little bag in the freezer section and meat is raised in a styrofoam tray, covered in plastic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 02:00:33 pm »
Just typical anti-flyover country condescension from a liberal glittering urbanite, who thinks corn comes from a little bag in the freezer section and meat is raised in a styrofoam tray, covered in plastic.

That's right, and it's a true thing... For years I would go back east and tell em stories about fighting indians on the back 40 and riding a horse to school... And they believed it.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 02:16:06 pm »
Meanwhile, hip relatable Mike dismisses farmers.Does he really believe that's how crops are grown? With no use for computers?