Author Topic: WATCH: Racist Student Tells White People to Leave Building, “There’s Just Too Many White People in H  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Racist Student Tells White People to Leave Building, “There’s Just Too Many White People in Here”
Cooter Cooter February 14, 2020   

Often times white people are portrayed as the only people who are racist.

In fact, white people are portrayed as everything bad; racist, sexist, intolerant, stupid, etc. But that’s obviously not true. Yes, there are some white people who are all of those things, but racism knows no color.

In my experience, and I’m being dead serious, I’ve noticed that black people seem to be more racist than white people as a whole. It’s not that they just flat out speak against white people to their face so make a racist remark to them. More often then not it’s the things like assuming that all Trump supporters are racist.

However, there are those who are just stupid and will be racist right to your face. Sometimes they don’t even realize how racist they are being. Such is the case with a student at the University of Virginia.

https://steadfastclash.com/the-latest/watch-racist-student-tells-white-people-to-leave-building-theres-just-too-many-white-people-in-here/