Author Topic: House Democrats' immigration bill would use tax dollars to import crime to America  (Read 560 times)

rangerrebew

House Democrats' immigration bill would use tax dollars to import crime to America
By Nolan Rappaport, opinion contributor — 02/13/20 10:30 AM EST

Congressman Jesús G. “Chuy” García’s (D-Ill.), “New Way Forward Act,” H.R. 5383, was referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship on Jan. 30.  It is cosponsored by 43 of Garcia’s fellow Democrats, four of whom are on the subcommittee, including Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), the Vice Chair. The bill is supported by more than 145 advocacy groups.

It is also the most ill-advised immigration legislation I have ever seen.

Garcia claims his bill would correct racial and anti-immigrant injustices embedded in our immigration laws, but the bill’s main provisions would simply protect aliens who are subject to deportation because they have committed crimes.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/482910-house-democrats-immigration-bill-would-use-tax-dollars-to-import-crime-to

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

House Democrats' immigration bill would use tax dollars to import crime to America
By Nolan Rappaport, opinion contributor — 02/13/20 10:30 AM EST

Congressman Jesús G. “Chuy” García’s (D-Ill.), “New Way Forward Act,” H.R. 5383, was referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship on Jan. 30.  It is cosponsored by 43 of Garcia’s fellow Democrats, four of whom are on the subcommittee, including Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), the Vice Chair. The bill is supported by more than 145 advocacy groups.

It is also the most ill-advised immigration legislation I have ever seen.

Garcia claims his bill would correct racial and anti-immigrant injustices embedded in our immigration laws, but the bill’s main provisions would simply protect aliens who are subject to deportation because they have committed crimes.

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/482910-house-democrats-immigration-bill-would-use-tax-dollars-to-import-crime-to
By definition, ALL illegals have committed crimes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington