Author Topic: Trump Hater Mistakes Red Cap For MAGA Hat, Punctures Ex-NYPD Cop's Face  (Read 635 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Hater Mistakes Red Cap For MAGA Hat, Punctures Ex-NYPD Cop’s Face
Man celebrating 50th birthday wore a hat saying ‘Make Fifty Great Again’
Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - February 12, 2020   

A former NYPD detective who was celebrating his 50th birthday in Nashville, Tennessee was sucker-punched by a woman who thought his red cap was a MAGA hat.

Staten Island resident Daniel Sprague was talking with his wife and friends at a bar called The Stage in downtown Nashville when a stranger spun him around and hit him in the face, shouting, “How dare you?”

https://www.infowars.com/trump-hater-mistakes-red-cap-for-maga-hat-punctures-ex-nypd-cops-face/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Trump Hater Mistakes Red Cap For MAGA Hat, Punctures Ex-NYPD Cop's Face
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 04:43:02 pm »
"Punctures"? Spill Chukar strakes agent!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:03:05 pm »
:silly:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 05:39:58 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 06:17:40 pm »

Upon reading the article, I'm not so sure that was a Typsos.  FTA:

When the woman hit Sprague, she may have been wearing a ring or holding a key because it left a gash in his cheek that was “pretty deep and goes to the bone.”

The picture in the story shows the fellow received a very deep puncture wound on his face.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 06:29:08 pm »
Sorry now days I just wait for video before believing stories like this... just too many times now both sides make up fake stuff. Yes, even police make up stories now days. One of 95 out of 100 times it is true, but you have been burned by the 5% before.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 06:41:57 pm »
Sorry now days I just wait for video before believing stories like this... just too many times now both sides make up fake stuff. Yes, even police make up stories now days. One of 95 out of 100 times it is true, but you have been burned by the 5% before.

This occurred outside the restaurant?  Then maybe there is a surveillance video.  if there is, I'm sure the police have it or will obtain it if they can, review it and go from there. 

Offline darroll

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 06:42:15 pm »
Why didn't he hit her back?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 06:44:32 pm »

Speculating here, but maybe he was caught off guard and couldn't react.  Or maybe he is too much of a gentleman with class to hit back.  Of course, that's what these terrorists rely on.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 07:05:13 pm »
TDS

No telling which variety.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 04:08:58 pm »
Upon reading the article, I'm not so sure that was a Typsos.  FTA:

The picture in the story shows the fellow received a very deep puncture wound on his face.

I sit corrected. Though "Gashes" would be more accurate as well as more brief (but it's Infowars ......).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2020, 07:59:29 pm »
I love it! I feel sorry for the guy punched,but this just highlights how scared the left is of Trump being re-elected. Stuff like this,coupled with the bogus impeachment brain fart show the Dims
KNOW they are going to lose if they can't manufacture something at the last minute.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2020, 08:00:42 pm »

@darroll

Good question. I would have put her lights out,and then politely asked her WTH she thought she was doing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2020, 09:31:16 pm »
This occurred outside the restaurant?  Then maybe there is a surveillance video.  if there is, I'm sure the police have it or will obtain it if they can, review it and go from there. 

Read another article.... says the security separated the two.... so there was witnesses. So most likely it happened... as he said.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2020, 11:54:22 pm »
I swear I saw a video of this, or very similar story about a week ago. The guy was just sitting there having a drink and a lefty wacko (but I repeat myself) just went up to him and popped him
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.