Author Topic: 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago  (Read 773 times)

Offline mrclose

And no, Double Jeopardy doesn't apply! :whistle:

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollet was indicted Tuesday by a special prosecutor in Chicago investigating allegations he bogusly reported being the victim of a January 2019 hate-crime attack, officials said.

Smollett, 37, was indicted by special prosecutor Dan Webb, who was appointed by a Cook County judge to continue looking into his false allegations after the Cook County State’s Attorney Office dropped all charges against the actor, a source close to Smollett told ABC news.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-indicted-special-prosecutor-chicago/story?id=68918453
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Applewood

Re: 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 10:19:55 pm »
So where are the indictments for all those who hindered Smollett's prosecution before? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 10:30:25 pm »
So where are the indictments for all those who hindered Smollett's prosecution before?

First things first.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 10:41:29 pm »
An example should be made of Smollett to discourage future hoaxes. But I'm not holding my breath.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 10:48:47 pm »
An example should be made of Smollett to discourage future hoaxes. But I'm not holding my breath.

You're probably right.  Unfortunately, Smollett is the right skin color and he's a homosexual. These days, those two qualities seem to count more than evidence.

But I'd really like to see the Chicago PD vindicated.  They were royally *bleeped* when the charges were dropped.  As they should have been.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 11:08:13 pm »

You're right, but the fact he's been indicted is an improvement over what would've happened only a few years back.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 11:14:05 pm »
You're right, but the fact he's been indicted is an improvement over what would've happened only a few years back.

This very case in fact.  It was thrown out because of Smollett's connections.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 11:21:47 pm »
This very case in fact.  It was thrown out because of Smollett's connections.

I believe this whole thing was coordinated with Kamala Harris & Cory Booker and their anti-lynching bill.

I hope the cupcake rolls over on em.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 11:43:47 pm »
I believe this whole thing was coordinated with Kamala Harris & Cory Booker and their anti-lynching bill.

I hope the cupcake rolls over on em.
Michelle Obama's fingerprints are already found on it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 11:45:39 pm »
Nah, the fix is already in.

Smollett case special prosecutor donated $1,000 to Kim Foxx’s campaign, co-hosted fundraiser
https://www.foxnews.com/us/smollett-case-special-prosecutor-donated-1000-to-kim-foxxs-campaign-co-hosted-fundraiser
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 12:18:35 am »
Nah, the fix is already in.

Smollett case special prosecutor donated $1,000 to Kim Foxx’s campaign, co-hosted fundraiser
https://www.foxnews.com/us/smollett-case-special-prosecutor-donated-1000-to-kim-foxxs-campaign-co-hosted-fundraiser

Foxx was taken out of the loop.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 01:46:11 am »
Foxx was taken out of the loop.
Even so,  don't you believe they have common beliefs?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 02:20:40 am »
Even so,  don't you believe they have common beliefs?

Who?

ETA.  Oh, the special prosecutor?  Maybe.  People have careers to mind.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 02:21:47 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 03:03:49 am »
It appears likely that Smollett had perpetrated a racial lie meant to slander white Trump supporters and boost his name recognition, a lie which was potentially explosive given the racial tension at the time. It could have sparked racial violence and in fact probably has.

Like with the democrats war against the police, we see in New York just recently, there was yet another shooting involving two police officers who were sitting in their patrol car when shots were fired at them grazing one.

The democrats and their looney, violent, racist followers are bringing America to the brink.

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2020, 11:42:21 am »
Jail time and fine him sx the cost of the investigation. That needs to be the standard practice in these hoax cases.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2020, 12:22:26 pm »
It appears likely that Smollett had perpetrated a racial lie meant to slander white Trump supporters and boost his name recognition, a lie which was potentially explosive given the racial tension at the time. It could have sparked racial violence and in fact probably has.

Like with the democrats war against the police, we see in New York just recently, there was yet another shooting involving two police officers who were sitting in their patrol car when shots were fired at them grazing one.

The democrats and their looney, violent, racist followers are bringing America to the brink.
Intentionally, in hopes of exploiting the chaos. It won't matter who did what or why, they'll use it as an excuse to strip people of their Rights in order to impose security. Why else promote rioting in the streets (looting, burnings, assault, and murder)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2020, 01:34:39 pm »
Intentionally, in hopes of exploiting the chaos. It won't matter who did what or why, they'll use it as an excuse to strip people of their Rights in order to impose security. Why else promote rioting in the streets (looting, burnings, assault, and murder)

But first, they have to disarm the average, law-abiding gun owner. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2020, 01:36:10 pm »
But first, they have to disarm the average, law-abiding gun owner.
Otherwise, their mayhem will die in the streets outside of its own neighborhood. Literally.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2020, 10:55:41 pm »
This maggot deserves a minimum of 10 years in prison.  To assume people are not dead because of this POS would be a false conclusion.  I am certain people died because of this maggot.

And the Illinois DA that dropped the charges should be disbarred.  She is an utter idiot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 01:09:25 am »
Please allow me to be the first to scream it,"TRUMPS FALTS CAUSEN HE BEES RACIST!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2020, 02:16:37 am »
T'row da book at da bum!

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2020, 07:42:22 pm »
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/attorney-nigerian-brothers-say-they-will-testify-against-jussie-smollett

Attorney for Nigerian Brothers Say They Will Testify Against Jussie Smollett

Abel and Ola Osundairo, the Nigerian brothers who claim Smollett paid them to pull off the hoax, say they're prepared to testify against the 37-year-old actor at his trial.

"They have no ill will towards Mr Smollett. They really feel like their role in this now is to be honest about what they know," the brothers attorney Gloria Schmidt Rodriguez told the Daily Mail. "They hope he [Smollett] can be honest about what he knows."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.