Author Topic: Trump, Cuomo fail to reach agreement to resolve 'sanctuary' state sanctions  (Read 482 times)

rangerrebew

Trump, Cuomo fail to reach agreement to resolve 'sanctuary' state sanctions

By Gregg Re | Fox News

How far will Trump push Cuomo on sanctuary policy?

New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo visited the White House on Thursday in the hope he could persuade President Trump to reverse a recent decision to boot New Yorkers from Global Entry and several other Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP), which allow travelers to avoid long lines at the U.S. border.

The leaders' dispute centered on New York's new “Green Light Law," which lets unauthorized immigrants obtain state driver's licenses and also bars federal immigration agents from accessing state motor vehicle records.

The Trump administration said that cutoff from state records threatened public safety and responded by blocking New Yorkers from enrolling in Global Entry and other “trusted traveler” programs. New York then sued over its expulsion.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-cuomo-fail-to-reach-agreement-global-entry-suspension-sanctuary-state

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Any "agreement" would be a win for leftists and a loss for the right.  Best to just tell Fredo's brother to pound sand until the clams come up all by themselves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Trump, Cuomo fail to reach agreement to resolve 'sanctuary' state sanctions

How far will Trump push Cuomo on sanctuary policy?

I know how far he should push him.

To jail for publicly violating federal laws on abetting federal criminals.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,THERE is a surprise!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!