Author Topic: Roger Stone knows Trump’s secrets. That’s why he’ll avoid prison.  (Read 938 times)

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
So all those folks on Stone's jury were democrats?  Where did that information come from?

Many of them were, but that's beside the point. If he had been a Democrat, he never would have been charged. Just ask Andrew McCabe.
Let it burn.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am sure that he is.  Stone is what?

I have no idea what Stone is...if he committed a crime he should pay with a reasonable sentence...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have no idea what Stone is...if he committed a crime he should pay with a reasonable sentence...

That's where I am with this, a "reasonable sentence."  And I question if this is a "process crime," created solely for Mueller's prosecutors.  I honestly, at this point, don't know anymore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The trial was in DC....so I'm guessing most were

I have read 3 or 4 court narratives on his case.  None had any mention of a Change of Venue.  Why didn't he ask if juror political makeup was a concern?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If Roger Stone was a Democrat he would be a free man today.
If Roger Stone new Hillary's secrets he'd be a dead man today. Just pointing out another difference between Trump and Clinton.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

So you agree that Andrew McCabe shouldn't be charged with anything. Good to know.
Whose fault is that?  Who is running the DoJ?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I am sure that he is.  Stone is what?

:raise hand:

A crook and a hypocrite!!!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
IMHO and that is all it is... Roger Stone is a dirtbag that probable did get caught doing stuff... Now the fact that the investigation was probable crooked, the means they used to get evidence was probable illegal, and that the jury and judge was crooked means the criminal system in the US is just a freaking mess. I wouldn't want to be given a trial within 200 miles of DC.

That said, I really don't know the right outcome, but chicken or egg, if the means to obtain the info against Stone was illegal... he probable should walk (and I hope he falls in a hole big enough to drown him). Did I mention I didn't care for him or his type.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced to 10 years in prison in July 2014 for bribery, money laundering, fraud and tax violations stemming from his two terms as New Orleans' mayor from 2002-2010.

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption in 2013.

Former U.S. Rep. William Jefferson of Louisiana began serving in 2012 a 13-year sentence for his convictions on corruption charges.
They, Ryan and Blagojevich all were elected officials. That distinction (between them and Stone) may be significant (or not - just making an observation).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The 24/7 NT fever is hitting once again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

The 24/7 NT fever is hitting once again.

It's a fever that jumps from faux-gotcha to faux-gotcha to faux-gotcha to faux-gotcha to ......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's a fever that jumps from faux-gotcha to faux-gotcha to faux-gotcha to faux-gotcha to ......
I have seen something like that before, with hounds and horses....

Oh, I remember! It was a faux hunt!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis