Author Topic: #WalkAway: Democrat Attends New Hampshire Trump Rally and Decides to Leave Her Party After What She  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
#WalkAway: Democrat Attends New Hampshire Trump Rally and Decides to Leave Her Party After What She Saw

Posted at 2:00 pm on February 14, 2020 by Sister Toldjah

If you’re a Republican or independent voter who used to be a liberal Democrat, you understand the feeling a person has when they experience their wake-up call.

Oftentimes it’s something that has happened over a period of time. You begin to question your beliefs, what’ve you been fed over the years by the media, your college professors, perhaps even your family and friends. And then at a certain point you realize you’ve been hoodwinked.

Other times, it’s instantaneous. Like this sudden feeling that you “get it.”

Whichever way it happens, it’s a very liberating, freeing experience. I know, because I’ve been there myself.

more
https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/02/14/walkaway-democrat-attends-new-hampshire-trump-rally-decides-to-leave-her-party-after-what-she-saw/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34