Author Topic: DOJ won't charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe  (Read 3104 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: DOJ won't charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2020, 10:56:48 pm »
Now I need to wash my eyes out with soap......   

Since this is AG Reno, you're probably suffering the effects of CS gas. Try sterile saline instead.

Offline darroll

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2020, 11:00:46 pm »
This proves one thing.
Don't run for office unless you live in a nasty swamp with their brothers and sisters.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2020, 11:19:16 pm »
Has McCabe made a deal with the DOJ over the Comey upcoming charges???

Doubt it.
Why would he be on TV now saying the same fraudulent things, calling Trump a traitor to the Country?
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline musiclady

« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2020, 11:27:37 pm »
Since this is AG Reno, you're probably suffering the effects of CS gas. Try sterile saline instead.

Thanks for the tip!

Now do you have any suggestions for the nightmares that are sure to come?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2020, 11:30:13 pm »
Thanks for the tip!

Now do you have any suggestions for the nightmares that are sure to come?

Sorry Nope. That woman was evil in human form.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2020, 11:34:01 pm »
Sorry Nope. That woman was evil in human form.

No argument with that whatsoever!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2020, 11:43:41 pm »
Now I need to wash my eyes out with soap......   

I need to 93 times, for each of the innocent men, women and children she murdered in Waco.  9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2020, 01:14:07 am »
I need to 93 times, for each of the innocent men, women and children she murdered in Waco.  9999hair out0000

Not to mention the mother who died in order to get her son (Elian Gonzales) out of the hell hole that is Communist Cuba to the USA.  Thank God she wasn't there to see Janet Reno reverse her efforts.

And BTW:  We should also recall that one of Slick Willie's very first acts as president was to fire every U.S Attorney in the land so HE could replace then with his people!  We are still seeing the result of that to this very day.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:16:55 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2020, 02:53:19 am »

Yes. Yes!! YES!!!!!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2020, 07:04:19 am »
Once again the key players of the Deep State - Clinton, Comey, Mueller, and McCabe elude prosecution, while patriots like Manifort, Stone, and Cohen are imprisoned.  It may surprise you but I don't blame the people who are currently in charge of our government.  Rather I blame traitors like Lisa Page and Peter Strzok who refused from the very beginning to invite President Trump into their hearts and forgive their sins.  Instead they tricked a nation with the help of the MSMedia, Hollywood, the democrats, and our national institutions like the DoJ, CIA, FBI, and the NSA. TRICKED US to believe our good buddies in Russia rigged the 2016 election...when we all know it was Hunter, crowdstrike, Burisma and those freakin outta there minds Ukrainians.  #MAGA #WWG1WGA