Author Topic: VIDEO: FBI Director Wray Reveals Why He Must Be FIRED Immediately  (Read 649 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
During a recent House Judiciary Hearing on FBI Oversight, FBI Director Christopher Wray, in his first Congressional appearance since the release of the Horowitz Report in December, proved himself to be just a slick dodgeball coverup artist seeking to avoid getting to the root of the corruption in his agency in the wake of revelations of the biggest scandals in its history. Wray's standard answers sound like pre-programmed ways to avoid addressing the corruption answers as you can see in his standard replies of "I find it unacceptable," or "I refer to the IG report," or "I can't comment on a personnel matter."

President Trump has finally cleaned out the NSC in his White House of the Democrat holdevers from the Obama Administration who were actively seeking to undermine him. It should also be time for the FBI to be cleaned up, a task that do-nothing Wray is very obviously avoiding other than with laughably shallow cosmetic changes. To finally root out the corruption at the high levels of the FBI and to prevent it in the future, Wray needs to be fired... NOW!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Cyber Note:  Fixed title.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 06:29:20 am by Cyber Liberty »
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO:
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 07:49:00 pm »
There is a long list of people in DC who need to get a real (preferably manual labor) job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: FBI Director Wray Reveals Why He Must Be FIRED Immediately
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 06:30:35 am »
There is a long list of people in DC who need to get a real (preferably manual labor) job.

Something in manual Geology, like taking big rocks and turning them into little ones.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: