Author Topic: Trump says he would vote for a gay president  (Read 3192 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump says he would vote for a gay president
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2020, 08:52:49 pm »
While there is a distinct command to respect leaders (fathers, priests, prophets, kings) as God raised them up, in no case are you to follow any man against the law of YHWH. Likewise as an American, I will follow no one against the Constitution.

Some pretty evil sh*t has claimed divine right (now there's a nephilim idea)... That does not mean I am to blindly follow it.

Is it any comfort (I want my comfort and I want it now) that those bounders are bound to be bound- forever?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2020, 12:16:07 am »
   There can no longer be any doubt that had Trump not hijacked the Republican Party with his populist message and WON, he'd be voting for the Buttplug this November, along with the rest of his family.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2020, 02:27:56 am »
I've said it before and I will say it again:

As long as I want a wife but continue to be rejected, I will have ZERO sympathy for anyone in the alphabet soup lobby. None. My need to be loved is no less than theirs... but no one is out there advocating for my needs being a constitutional right. Instead, it's somehow my fault.

Homosexuality is lauded in this society, but involuntary loneliness is scorned. They're "stunning and brave." We're supposedly potential mass shooters in waiting. It's pure hypocrisy.

Just this morning I read on the BBC website a story about sex robots. Disclaimer: I am not in the market for a sex robot; they're out of my price range. But there are efforts underway to construct robots using artificial intelligence to at least provide some semblance of the intimacy and personal acceptance, fundamental cravings of most sane people, that have been denied. Now, you'd think that would be a plus, since men would no longer have to violate a woman's autonomy to fill his needs, right? Wrong. Already, there are activists calling for these sex robots to be banned. They might cause "psychological damage," they say. Yeah, fulfillment is so damaging. Do you know what else causes psychological damage? Repeated rejection! Especially when a man has zero success with women. All you're doing is denying these men any semblance of happiness.
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-51330261

So as long as the alphabet soup lobby targets and harasses Christian businesses into involuntary servitude, as long as they have support from the media and academia, while people like me are ostracized for our failures... I will have no sympathy for their cause.

They will do what they will. I will judge a candidate by his or her policy. An evangelist for the alphabet soup lobby will NEVER get my vote.

The need for "human" interaction will always be; heterosexual or homosexual.  Please do NOT consider yourself a failure.  Rejection happens for numerous reasons and touches many different types of relationships; some definitely beyond our control -- life circumstances plays a huge part and again something that we cannot control as the world is full of evil, manipulating, lying people who seem to cast shadows on our lives. I feel and share your pain and you most certainly are not alone @jmyrlefuller   I wish I had some words of wisdom to offer, but I don't.  I hang on to my faith in hopes that circumstances will get better. It seems that others are so blessed and others not so much.  I can't answer why.  I take one day at a time and to find some happiness in each and every day.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2020, 02:30:43 am »
The need for "human" interaction will always be; heterosexual or homosexual.  Please do NOT consider yourself a failure.  Rejection happens for numerous reasons and touches many different types of relationships; some definitely beyond our control -- life circumstances plays a huge part and again something that we cannot control as the world is full of evil, manipulating, lying people who seem to cast shadows on our lives. I feel and share your pain and you most certainly are not alone @jmyrlefuller   I wish I had some words of wisdom to offer, but I don't.  I hang on to my faith in hopes that circumstances will get better. It seems that others are so blessed and others not so much.  I can't answer why.  I take one day at a time and to find some happiness in each and every day.

And if that doesn't work, I set fire to some golf balls. yogi555 333cleo 333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2020, 02:41:07 am »
   There can no longer be any doubt that had Trump not hijacked the Republican Party with his populist message and WON, he'd be voting for the Buttplug this November, along with the rest of his family.   :smokin:

Is that what it means, @corbe ?     

"Buttplug"??     Are you drunk...high?  Both?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2020, 02:49:44 am »
    Both!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2020, 02:51:24 am »

Right. Unlucky at love is a two way street. The wife and I went to dinner last night in another town. Home style cooking. Anyway, my wife tells me our waitress is the ex of a friend who lives in that town. She calls him up and asks if he wants to come have coffee. He was all for it, until he found out where we were and who our waitress was. "Stab her for me". I was hip but figured it could wait until we were done with her service. They are doing a battle royal custody court fight.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2020, 03:44:52 am »
I'm still trying to figure out why this is such an issue in the first place? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2020, 04:37:12 am »
    Both!

Well...it IS Saturday night.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2020, 04:39:16 am »

LOL!  Exactly.   I couldn't believe this thread was still going.

@corbe 's post 'triggered' me.    :laugh:   Otherwise ignored.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2020, 04:50:49 am »

Implied or outright endorsement of homosexuality. That is an issue.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2020, 04:53:17 am »

To whom?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2020, 04:54:02 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2020, 04:58:31 am »
The Christian Right.

Fair enough.

Realize that group is 50% smaller than it was when it put Ronald Reagan on their back.

Nobody goes to Church anymore, except for Hispanic immigrants.   :laugh:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2020, 05:02:47 am »
The Christian Right.

Spoken like a man who just can't wait to throw the first stone. For a "man of the Christian right, it seems you've learned nothing of Jesus".
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2020, 05:12:42 am »
Fair enough.

Realize that group is 50% smaller than it was when it put Ronald Reagan on their back.

No they're not. You ain't even getting half of them out to vote.
Most of my friends are hard core Christian Right. Not a single one of them is Republican anymore, And if they vote at all, they vote like me. LDS, Fundy Baptists, orthodox Presbys, a few conservative Methodists. a lot of Pentecostals... All their churches are packed to the rafters for every meeting.

Nobody goes to Church anymore, except for Hispanic immigrants.   :laugh:

Funny. The doctrinal churches here are bursting at the seams. Nobody's voting Republican anymore. Maybe that's what you mean.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2020, 05:17:47 am »
The Christian Right.

You sure about that?

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2020, 05:19:00 am »

Is this your number one issue?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2020, 05:22:25 am »
Spoken like a man who just can't wait to throw the first stone. For a "man of the Christian right, it seems you've learned nothing of Jesus".

LOL! try again. The New Testament says outright that homosexuals will not see the Kingdom of Heaven.  Christian outreach to homosexuals is robust. But anyone bringing them to the cross must desperately preach repentance.That is not throwing stones.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2020, 05:23:47 am »
You sure about that?

I thought you weren't talking to me anymore.

And yes, I am sure about that.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2020, 05:25:15 am »
Is this your number one issue?

I don't have issues. I have principles. But I will not endorse any part of the Homosexual agenda, nor vote for those who do.

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2020, 05:34:14 am »
I thought you weren't talking to me anymore.

You're right.  Thanks for reminding me.  Nevermind.    :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2020, 05:36:45 am »
You're right.  Thanks for reminding me.  Nevermind.    :seeya:

Great! Not a problem. :seeya:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2020, 05:49:19 am »

That is a issue.  I knew it would be an issue when Trump held up his rainbow flag.  And when I can't find a church that doesn't embrace it any longer I just won't go.  It was only a short while ago that the Republican party supported Defense of Marriage 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2020, 05:52:14 am »
No they're not. You ain't even getting half of them out to vote.
Most of my friends are hard core Christian Right. Not a single one of them is Republican anymore, And if they vote at all, they vote like me. LDS, Fundy Baptists, orthodox Presbys, a few conservative Methodists. a lot of Pentecostals... All their churches are packed to the rafters for every meeting.

Funny. The doctrinal churches here are bursting at the seams. Nobody's voting Republican anymore. Maybe that's what you mean.

:amen:

I like my church because it preaches the whole message.  It doesn't leave out anybody's sin. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.