Author Topic: Report: FBI Handed Over Classified Information To Spy Christopher Steele  (Read 454 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Report: FBI Handed Over Classified Information To Spy Christopher Steele
February 14, 2020 By Madeline Osburn

Inspector General Michael Horowitz discovered that FBI agents shared extensive classified materials with former British spy Christopher Steele, despite knowing the Democratic National Committee was paying Steele and that Hillary Clinton herself was aware of Steele’s research, according to a new report by Eric Felten at RealClearInvestigations.

FBI agents met with Steele in Rome just a month before the 2016 election, where they gave him a “general overview” of Crossfire Hurricane as well as details of the cases against Trump campaign staffers Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn. In addition to the intel, Steele was compensated $15,000 by the FBI for attending the three-hour meeting.

According to Felten, the FBI agent referred to as “Handling Agent 1″ in the Horowitz report is FBI agent Michael Gaeta, who worked on cases fighting organized crime in Russia. Gaeta and Steele met working on the investigation of corruption at international soccer organization FIFA. “Between 2014 and 2016, Steele collected $95,000 from the bureau for his work on the FIFA case and reports on corruption in Russia and Ukraine,” Felten reports. Gaeta became Steele’s go-to for work and began feeding Gaeta information on Trump and Russia connections that would eventually form the “dossier.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/14/report-fbi-handed-over-classified-information-to-spy-christopher-steele/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Report: FBI Handed Over Classified Information To Spy Christopher Steele
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 04:43:32 pm »
I once read about Huber, the IG's report and Dunham and the claim they were going to get some Nswrs that had not been reveal by Mr. "not in my venue," Mueller.

We read GBI Wray, had not fired key players.

The DOJ it seems, still answers to entrencheed interests out to get Trump loyal individuals, like this Stone sentencing.

I don't blame Trump for being pissed about ridiculous sentences. Barrr is smart enough to know what has been going on and he has'no done his job.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

Re: Report: FBI Handed Over Classified Information To Spy Christopher Steele
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 04:47:06 pm »
I once read about Huber, the IG's report and Dunham and the claim they were going to get some Nswrs that had not been reveal by Mr. "not in my venue," Mueller.

We read GBI Wray, had not fired key players.

The DOJ it seems, still answers to entrencheed interests out to get Trump loyal individuals, like this Stone sentencing.

I don't blame Trump for being pissed about ridiculous sentences. Barrr is smart enough to know what has been going on and he has'no done his job.

FBI hands over confidential documents to a foreign interest in an effort to affect the outcome of an election? Meh

Stone threatens a guys cat? Off with his head!

The NTers shrug.