Author Topic: ‘She Probably Would Serve Jail Time If She Lied’: Judge Napolitano Says Roger Stone Juror ‘Must Have  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘She Probably Would Serve Jail Time If She Lied’: Judge Napolitano Says Roger Stone Juror ‘Must Have Hidden’ Bias

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
February 13, 2020 10:03 PM ET

The jury foreperson in Roger Stone’s trial probably hid her bias, Judge Andrew Napolitano told Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Napolitano appeared Thursday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to discuss revelations that Tomeka Hart, who led the jury that convicted Stone on seven counts of making false statements, witness tampering and obstruction, may have been biased against Stone from the outset.

WATCH:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/13/judge-napolitano-roger-stone-juror-jail-time-lied/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Napolitano has zero credibility for anything anymore.

He has already burned his bridges and needs to go find a nice retirement home for ex-judges.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Napolitano has zero credibility for anything anymore.

He has already burned his bridges and needs to go find a nice retirement home for ex-judges.

I call him "Always Wrong Nappy." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: