Author Topic: Secede to Idaho? Here’s why disgruntled Oregon residents are hoping to do just that  (Read 666 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/02/secede-to-idaho-heres-why-disgruntled-oregon-residents-are-hoping-to-do-just-that/

Maddie Capron, Idaho Statesman
Idaho   Published at 10:16 am, February 15, 2020    | Updated at 10:16 am, February 15, 2020

BOISE (Idaho Statesman)– If some Oregon residents get their way, Idaho could see a growth spurt.

A group of residents in southwestern Oregon created a petition to move Idaho’s border west to include part of their state, NBC5 News reported. It’s part of the “Greater Idaho” project, which would allow some Oregon counties to join a state that more closely aligns with their political preferences, they say.

Proponents say the “swaths of conservative, pro-Trump, anti-tax voters” in rural parts of Oregon have more in common with Idaho, and they want to claim it as their own state, The News-Review reported.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I can see more actions like this around the country. Rural people sick of being lorded over by urban democrats.

Thank God for the Electoral college. @DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I can see more actions like this around the country. Rural people sick of being lorded over by urban democrats.

Thank God for the Electoral college. @DCPatriot

:beer:  @bigheadfred
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

Basically, Progs in Portland and Eugene jam their will down less insane Oregonians' throats. IOW, Tyranny of the Majority.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Basically, Progs in Portland and Eugene jam their will down less insane Oregonians' throats. IOW, Tyranny of the Majority.

Isn't it the same for you?

Offline PeteS in CA

Isn't it the same for you?

Pretty much. Big cities impose their lunacy on CA farmers, timber companies, and other bogeymanized industries. The USC established hurdles to impede major cities oppressing and exploiting less populous areas, via the Senate and Electoral College. States (many? all?) were less wise, sadly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pretty much. Big cities impose their lunacy on CA farmers, timber companies, and other bogeymanized industries. The USC established hurdles to impede major cities oppressing and exploiting less populous areas, via the Senate and Electoral College. States (many? all?) were less wise, sadly.

It's the same here, where we have "The Peoples Republic of Maricopa" controlling the whole state  (Maricopa is the county that contains Phoenix.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

other bogeymanized industries

Like the power company. That just shuts off your power because of the risk of wildfires caused by downed powerlines.