Author Topic: Barr blasts Trump's tweets on Stone case: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Applewood

@skeeter
Unequal application of the law. Prosecutorial misconduct. Jury nullification & politicization of the courts.

Again, where is the proof?

How about sending a first time offender guilty of a process crime to jail for life for something the other party regularly skates on?

How about Roger Stone not committing the crimes of which he was found guilty?  What's the saying?  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time?

Sorry, but I don't buy the accusations of impropriety here without proof.  And so far I haven't seen any.  Now if there is any, his attorneys can raise these matters on appeal.  The question here is how much time should Stone serve?  This is up to the judge.  These accusations of impropriety have no bearing on Stone's sentence.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 04:43:17 am by Applewood »

Offline ArneFufkin

@skeeter
Again, where is the proof?

How about Roger Stone not committing the crimes of which he was found guilty?  What's the saying?  Don't do the crime if you can't do the time?

Sorry, but I don't buy the accusations of impropriety here without proof.  And so far I haven't seen any.  Now if there is any, his attorneys can raise these matters on appeal.  The question here is how much time should Stone serve?  This is up to the judge.  These accusations of impropriety have no bearing on Stone's sentence.

This Judge is a stooge for Mueller's attack squad.

She's the "jurist"  ... cough cough ... who oversaw the Manafort case where Mueller's corrupt prosecutors essentially lied about "witness tampering" and she put him in solitary confinement.  For months on end!   SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for God's sake?  They don't even do that to the worst prisoners at FCI Florence!

For a now proven PHONY "black ledger" in Ukraine that the corruption of Soros and the bootlicking Yovanobitch bought and promoted?

Amy Berman Jackson is a miserable piece of "stuff".   Anything the evil and odious Andrew Weissman and Aaron Zelinsky do is immediately, unequivocally and irrevocably corrupt.   Just ... saying!   And, little old Amy let them run roughshod over Manafort and Stone and American jurisprudence.

Don't be a dupe.  Don't be a useful idjit.  Please?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:13:56 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Absalom

I have considered this at great length, and with a heavy heart.
*****rollingeyes*****
No.  Nada.  Negative.  No eeefing way.  I don't pray for any of Mueller's henchmen. 
They need to be politically eviscerated.
I want President Trump to pardon Stone, LtGen Flynn and Manafort.   
More impeachments, more NeverTrumper hissy fits, more MSM Lefty lunacy and tyranny.  So what?  This is a War, let's fight.  To win.  Like Operation Overlord or the battle for Okinawa ... No prisoners taken.   No looking back, no regrets or apologies.
"Not saying sorry" is not just for delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.    Dang, now I want one.
------------------------------
Hmm..............be patient, cuz you'll feel much better after you pass through puberty!!!

Offline ArneFufkin

------------------------------
Hmm..............be patient, cuz you'll feel much better after you pass through puberty!!!

Hmmm.  What makes you think I haven't passed through puberty?   Yes, this is my latest VLOG vocal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEQm10-n84

I'm not sure if "Bobby's" lawsuit for residuals is going anywhere from this tune.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:41:51 am by ArneFufkin »

Offline Applewood

Proof? 

She's the "jurist"  ... cough cough ... who oversaw the Manafort case where Mueller's corrupt prosecutors essentially lied about "witness tampering" and she put him in solitary confinement.  For months on end!   SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for God's sake?  They don't even do that to the worst prisoners at FCI Florence!

You know the prosecutors lied how?  And by the way, from what I've read, Manafort's solitary confinement wasn't all that bad:

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/11/17561616/paul-manafort-solitary-confinement

For a now proven PHONY "black ledger" in Ukraine that the corruption of Soros and the bootlicking Yovanobitch bought and promoted?

Don't know about this one.  Would be nice if you could provide...er...PROOF!

Amy Berman Jackson is a miserable piece of "stuff".   Anything the evil and odious Andrew Weissman and Aaron Zelinsky do is immediately, unequivocally and irrevocably corrupt.   Just ... saying!   And, little old Amy let them run roughshod over Manafort and Stone and American jurisprudence.

So why are the judge and these other people so bad?  Because you don't like the fact that they adjudicated and prosecuted two people close to Trump? 

My friend, I could say the same to you and others who are forever screaming "conspiracy," "corruption," etc. etc.  Don't believe everything you read, see and hear.  Demand proof.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 12:16:08 pm by Applewood »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Exactly....From what I know right now, I am with Barr....

So am I.   The President should be doggone grateful a man with the courage and qualities of Mr. Barr has agreed to serve in his administration.   For over three years now,  wise folks have been urging the President to go easy on the tweets.   To not be his own worst enemy.   To grow as President into the leader of the nation,  not just the rallyboy for his faction.

Maybe the President will finally listen.   But I doubt it.   Peggy Noonan writes this morning that Bloomberg just might pull it off.   She may be right - this President seems determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You are wasting your time @ArneFufkin trying to educate these chowderheads whose minds are made up and won't allow anyone or anything to change them.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:46:49 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

You are wasting your time @ArneFufkin trying to educate these chowderheads whose minds are made up and won't allow anyone or anything to change them.

Funny........ I don't see any "chowderheads" on this thread.

Sounds like your mind is already made up (i.e. closed), and you won't allow anyone or anything to change it.

That's unfortunate, because there are some wise people and intelligent comments here whom and which you are dismissing out of hand.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Sounds like your mind is already made up (i.e. closed), and you won't allow anyone or anything to change it.

That's unfortunate, because there are some wise people and intelligent comments here whom and which you are dismissing out of hand.

The evidence of corruption in the Stone trial is overwhelming yet many here choose to put their heads in the sand and ignore it! Why?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Ain't that the truth.

Offline skeeter

Heal thyself.

Offline musiclady

Heal thyself.

I was responding to a post, not attacking good Briefers by calling them names.

If you can’t handle my observations, put me on Ignore.

I have never called you a name and I never will, so perhaps it is ‘thyself’ who needs the healing.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

The evidence of corruption in the Stone trial is overwhelming yet many here choose to put their heads in the sand and ignore it! Why?

I would assume your answer to your question would be that they’re stupid.

That’s SOP for people who disagree with you, isn’t it?

Offline skeeter

I was responding to a post, not attacking good Briefers by calling them names.

If you can’t handle my observations, put me on Ignore.

I have never called you a name and I never will, so perhaps it is ‘thyself’ who needs the healing.
"Thyself" isn't an insult. I'm simply pointing out others might think you are the one with the cloistered perspective.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

You mean the jurist was a Democrat that didn't like Trump?  Or that Roger Stone pleaded the Fifth as not to incriminate himself?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

"Thyself" isn't an insult. I'm simply pointing out others might think you are the one with the cloistered perspective.

I don't.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Ain't that the truth.

I thought that was about Trump.  LOL!

Offline Chosen Daughter

"Perfect"  Some should reflect on that.  Definitely describes Trump.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Seems you have a problem with the judge because Stone was convicted in her courtroom.  Did it ever occur to you that Stone was convicted because he was guilty
  :cross:

Offline skeeter

Yes. People do think that.

But they’re wrong.

And probably just can’t handle people with whom they disagree.

There’s a lot of that going on around here.

Don’t attack the argument.

Smear the poster.

It hurts me the forum.
Oh for heavens sakes stop it. I didn't attack you.

Offline musiclady

I don't.

Thinking for oneself and avoiding groupthink is apparently now being ‘cloistered.’

So much for Conservatism standing for free thought. :shrug:

Offline musiclady

I never said you did.

Just told me I was sick.  happy77

Offline musiclady

"Perfect"  Some should reflect on that.  Definitely describes Trump.

888high58888

Offline musiclady

Oh, by the way..... there was a phone typo in my post you quoted.

I just said “It hurts the forum.”

And it does.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Prosecutors want Roger Stone to serve nine years not because he hurt someone or hurt this country. He didn't. But because they hate him. As status liberals, they hate his politics. But above all, they hate his attitude.

Tucker Carlson

And THAT is a fact jack!

- J. R. R. Tolkien