Author Topic: Trump floats halt to officials listening in on calls with foreign leaders  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump floats halt to officials listening in on calls with foreign leaders
By Brett Samuels - 02/13/20 03:10 PM EST

President Trump said Thursday he may end the practice of having national security and foreign service staff listen in on his calls with foreign leaders after a July call with the president of Ukraine triggered his impeachment in the House.

Trump complained extensively about Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a key witness in the House impeachment inquiry, during a radio interview with Geraldo Rivera, accusing him of being "insubordinate" by raising concerns about the president's conduct on the July 25 call.

"Why are so many people allowed to listen to your phone calls anyway?" Rivera asked.

"Well, that’s what they’ve done over the years," Trump said. "When you call a foreign leader people listen. I may end the practice entirely. I may end it entirely."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/482999-trump-floats-halt-to-officials-listening-in-on-calls-with-foreign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Trump floats halt to officials listening in on calls with foreign leaders
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 08:50:53 pm »
I hope he does get this done.  Very abusive.  *sshats like Brennan were still in influence in the White House!!!

Pure nonsense.  The Deep State in control with this practice. The very last people I trust are those in our intelligence agencies.  Try defining their scope to what it was intended and not what they expanded it to be. Too many past presidents that were weak sisters that allowed the intelligence pukes to expand their control of our government.  NOT A GOOD THING!!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 08:54:31 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 09:16:32 pm »
Trump ended the daily pressers with grandstanding punks like Jim Acosta abusing his staffers.

He was not happy about the way Spicer was treated but the abuse of Sarah Huckabee Sanders was the last straw.  You can see the care and love he has for her and the anger he has with the White House Press hyenas over their treatment of her.  It's like she is his third daughter and his anger is visceral and righteous.

Trump is dumping the proverbial apple cart.  He sees the cheating poker player in 19th century Deadwood and is upending the table and ventilating the villain with his .41 Derringer.    Daily.

So many card cheaters and so little time in the DC sewer.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 11:21:55 pm »
If the Senate gets a true voting majority in November and the Republicans recapture the House, I think they should make a single one term exception to allow Trump to run for a 3rd term.  Either that, or spend the next four years determining exactly who can best carry on Trump's effort to reduce regulation, reduce taxes, preferably eliminate income taxes and the IRS as we know it.  Implement the Fair Tax with the elimination of Income Taxes. 

Trump could run for a 4th term if he could get that done.  I am tired of us being subjected to globalists.  I think it should be considered treason with an automatic death sentence to end it.

Offline darroll

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 11:57:45 pm »
Plus it's boring for the people involved.

Listening for hours and neither party says a word.

Some just wants to know that their girl friend is on the other end of the line.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 12:28:39 am »
Good idea. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: