Author Topic: Stone, Ukraine, and Durham: Barr’s Justice Department asserts itself in high-profile investigations  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stone, Ukraine, and Durham: Barr’s Justice Department asserts itself in high-profile investigations
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | February 13, 2020 01:27 PM

The Justice Department under Attorney General William Barr has asserted itself in high-profile investigations, including GOP operative Roger Stone’s sentencing, Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine foray, the investigation of the Trump-Russia investigators, and more, recent court filings show.

These moves come in the context of DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse released in December. The report found “significant” missteps related to the electronic surveillance of Trump campaign associate Carter Page through the FISA court. The Senate acquitted President Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress in early February following months of allegations that the president pressured Ukraine to announce investigations into Joe and Hunter Biden.

In recent weeks, Barr has established new rules for launching investigations into political candidates, requiring they be approved by the heads of the FBI and DOJ. He also set up a process outside of DOJ headquarters for analyzing the information Giuliani is digging up overseas and controversially reversed the nearly decadelong prison sentence the DOJ recommended for Stone.

As a result, Barr increasingly has become the focus of harsh criticism.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stone-ukraine-and-durham-barrs-justice-department-asserts-itself-in-high-profile-investigations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Finally!  It's about damned time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ArneFufkin

All you really need to know about the FASCISTIC LEFT was demonstrated in this Stone arrest fiasco.

SWAT teams of 40 armored men, helicopters and gun boats assigned to a 5 am "knock and crash" entry.   With CNN tipped off to cover the entire outrage.

These people are our lethal enemies, folks.  A rogue, tyrannical DA in Milwaukee County did a 5 am terror raid on Scott Walker supporters' homes .... in full SWAT gear and frightening the young children in that home forever ... to enable a completely corrupt "John Doe" scam.  This is what they have done, and will continue to do.

Anyone wonder why their first priority is obliteration of our sacrosanct Second Amendment Right?   These are NOT good people with our best interests as free American citizens and Patriots in mind.  The Barbarians have stolen the keys to the "gate" and they are in our midst.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone wonder why their first priority is obliteration of our sacrosanct Second Amendment Right?

Not me! I know full well why!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Barr is a damned sight better than his predecessor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: