Author Topic: Jessie Liu resigns after nomination for Treasury post withdrawn: report  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jessie Liu resigns after nomination for Treasury post withdrawn: report
By Tal Axelrod - 02/13/20 11:06 AM EST

Former U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has reportedly resigned from the Treasury Department after her nomination to a top job in the agency was withdrawn.

An administration official told CNN that Liu submitted her resignation to the Treasury Department, effective Wednesday evening. She had gone to the department with the intention of serving as Treasury's undersecretary for terrorism and financial crimes, a Senate-confirmed position, but that opportunity was no longer available after President Trump withdrew her nomination.

Liu had previously headed the U.S. Attorney's Office in Washington, D.C., inheriting many cases stemming from former special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, including those against Trump associate Roger Stone and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a frequent Trump foil.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/482930-jessie-liu-resigns-after-nomination-for-treasury-department-post
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Jessie Liu resigns after nomination for Treasury post withdrawn: report
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 05:27:04 pm »

Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on your way out!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 05:27:50 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Jessie Liu resigns after nomination for Treasury post withdrawn: report
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 06:24:21 pm »

Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on your way out!

Your kitty had kittens:

buh bye buh bye buh bye buh bye buh bye buh bye buh bye
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: