Author Topic: Chuck Todd: No clue why Sanders is ‘considered a front-runner’  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Todd: No clue why Sanders is ‘considered a front-runner’
by Madison Dibble
 | February 13, 2020 09:24 AM

Bernie Sanders hasn’t earned front-runner status despite earning the most votes in Iowa and New Hampshire, according to MSNBC host Chuck Todd.

On Wednesday, Todd argued on Meet the Press Daily that the Vermont senator was not the de facto leader just because he had earned the most votes in Iowa and New Hampshire. Todd said, “I don’t understand how Bernie is considered a front-runner.”

“This is a guy that had more — more people showed up to the polls. Highest turnout ever and his percentage went down, not up,” Todd argued. “His total number went down, not up.”

Sanders won the most total votes in both New Hampshire and Iowa, but he trails Pete Buttigieg in total delegates as the former South Bend, Indiana, mayor earned one more delegate in the Iowa caucuses' final distribution and earned the same number of delegates in New Hampshire, despite trailing by nearly 4,000 votes there.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chuck-todd-no-clue-why-sanders-is-considered-a-front-runner
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Notes to Todd:  Thanks for confirming what Tucker Carlson said the other night:  There is no denying it, Sanders is now the designated "front-runner." And, Chuck, he's the front runner because he's gotten the most votes cast so far.  It's immutable arithmetic at work, that's why it's called a "science."  Are you anti-democratic or are you a science denier?  Both?

Or are you truly clueless?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I'm surprised (pleasantly) that the media is anointing Sanders with unqualified "frontrunner" status when he's barely ahead of a woefully unqualified hack who only got into the race to build up some name recognition for his first statewide run.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA