Author Topic: Obama Bros Worry: All Our Candidates Have Electability Issues  (Read 275 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Obama Bros Worry: All Our Candidates Have Electability Issues
« on: February 13, 2020, 01:44:10 pm »
Breitbart by Robert Kraychik 12 Feb 2020

All Democrat presidential candidates suffer electability issues, estimated Tommy Vietor, a former spokesperson for Barack Obama. He shared his concerns alongside fellow Obama administration alumni Jon Favreau and Jon Lovett during a Monday-published episode of the trio’s podcast, Pod Save America.

“I could make a case against every candidate running right now about why they are not particularly electable, and it literally keeps me up at night,” stated Vietor, “but I think the easiest one to make is probably against Bernie Sanders because I think you could point to concern among the Obama-Trump voters — or the moderates — who think his views are too far to the left, and you can see in research — and we’ve all seen the research out there — that they are the most predisposed to not vote for him. That would worry me a lot.”

“Everyone decries negative politics, but I want these guys to brutalize each other in the primary because Donald Trump is going to do ten times worse, and let’s not kid ourselves,” added Vietor.

President Donald Trump should not be underestimated, warned Vietor. The Democrats’ impeachment push against the president had damaged the Democrat candidates’ capacities to spread their campaign messaging, he added.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/12/obama-bros-worry-all-our-candidates-have-electability-issues/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Obama Bros Worry: All Our Candidates Have Electability Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 06:47:28 pm »
Well, OhBummer! sucked so much $$ and "oxygen" to himself that the Dems couldn't develop and gain visibility for the next generation of Presidential candidates. So now the Dems art stuck with the current carnival of political midgets and loons. Good job, OhBummer!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Obama Bros Worry: All Our Candidates Have Electability Issues
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 09:11:49 pm »
In other news, the O'bastard Bros have determined water is wet.  Film at 11.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: