Author Topic: Im-Politic: How Mexico’s Paying for the Border Wall After All  (Read 324 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
Im-Politic: How Mexico’s Paying for the Border Wall After All
« on: February 13, 2020, 08:33:48 AM »

Im-Politic: How Mexico’s Paying for the Border Wall After All

February 2020

Alan Tonelson

Here’s quite the spectacular new entry in the “Life is Strange” category: President Trump has turned out to be right in predicting that Mexico would pay for a border wall to curb illegal immigration. Only this victory has taken a form that neither Mr. Trump nor anyone else could have possibly expected. It didn’t even totally entail developments at the border envisioned!

It’s a major win nonetheless, and if you doubt me, then take the word of Jorge Ramos, the well known anchor for Spanish language TV network Univision, a major champion of de facto Open Borders policies, and of course no fan of the President’s.

https://alantonelson.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/im-politic-how-mexicos-paying-for-the-border-wall-after-all/

Fixed the url and corrected the thread title - PeteS in CA
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:01:30 AM by PeteS in CA »
bobdog19006 

We hateful right wing crackpots support the 2nd Amendment, our immigration laws, our Constitution, the rule of actual law, a neutral view of race and "gender" (whatever that is), fair and open elections, economic growth, enforcement or repeal of existing laws, moral clarity, America first, truth, justice and the American way.

The sanctimonious left doesn't.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf