General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

First To Market: The Flying Car (2020)

(1/2) > >>

mrclose:

I'm sure one of you have one of these on order?

When you get it home .. Can I get a ride?
Please? :shrug:

--- Quote ---World's first FLYING CAR that can turn into a plane in less than a minute and soar along at 100mph is going on sale in the US next month.

According to manufacturer Terrafugia, which belongs to the parent company of Volvo, the Transition can fly up to 400 miles (640km) at top speeds of 100mph (160kmh).

The price has not yet been determined but preliminary sales for the first of the pioneering models will begin in October, according to China's news agency Xinhua.

--- End quote ---

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

IsailedawayfromFR:
George Jetson used that to take his kids to school many years ago, didn't he?

Smokin Joe:
So, what's the price tag on one of hose puppies?

truth_seeker:
Let's debate  if the plane is consertative or not, while Elon Musk and China build and sell them, and Boeing is trying to rediscover how to build a safe plane.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: truth_seeker on February 13, 2020, 02:38:07 am ---Let's debate  if the plane is consertative or not, while Elon Musk and China build and sell them, and Boeing is trying to rediscover how to build a safe plane.

--- End quote ---
Actually, now in some states there is the possibility that driving too high will be a problem (in more ways than one). Considering IFR rules will likely mean "I Fly Roads", we may have a new dimension added to the threat of traffic accidents if this gets off the ground...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version