Author Topic: Donald Trump interview 1980 (Rona Barrett) [Reelin' In The Years Archives] (video)  (Read 431 times)

Offline EdinVA

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yeah that's interesting since he didn't even register to vote until 1987.  Seven years after the interview.  If he wasn't a fake and really cared about electing good people to run the country he would have registered to vote.  He would have voted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/07/donald-trumps-got-a-particularly-strange-voting-history/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah that's interesting since he didn't even register to vote until 1987.  Seven years after the interview.  If he wasn't a fake and really cared about electing good people to run the country he would have registered to vote.  He would have voted.

Are you aware @Chosen Daughter that your posts are becoming more and more irrational?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Are you aware @Chosen Daughter that your posts are becoming more and more irrational?

How is that irrational?  Its simple truth.  The guy didn't care to vote.  But somehow he was an expert on government.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.