Author Topic: Always Fake News  (Read 825 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Always Fake News
« on: February 12, 2020, 11:22:09 pm »
http://AlwaysFakeNews.blogspot.com

Bias from Fake News NYT

Democrats' Clever Wordplay
Wordplay 1:   In any discussion of the utter lack of a father's, and four grandparents', and the unborn baby's "right to choose (to live)", Democrats always snidely, hatefully suggest that their opponents "take in unwanted babies."  Would it not be equivalent for Democrats to "take in" refugees from nations which harbor Islamic terrorists, as well as those central Americans who wish to enter the U.S. illegally, or who have already done so?

Wordplay 2: Fake newsies and Democrats substitute the word "immigrants" in any discussion of "illegals."  For example, they like to say, "American is a nation of immigrants."  Omitting the "illegal" portion is like  changing "bank robber" to "customer."   Both make withdrawals.  They're somehow different. 

Wordplay 3:  Democrats, in particular, pigeonhole Americans in many ways, for example by color, religion, and sex, such that "whites" are evil, "Christians" are evil, and men of course are the most evil of all.  They pigeonhole unborn babies as so much “garbage,” to be discarded at the whim of their (usually single, disproportionately black) mothers.  If babies in the womb could speak for themselves, they would cry out with one voice that they want to live.   But they cannot speak for themselves, so moral, decent adults must continue to do so.  Unborn babies, their fathers, and their four grandparents have absolutely NO "choice" as to whether they can live. Tenor Andrea Bocelli's mother was advised to abort him by her physician. She refused, out of a true mother's love. The "pro-choice" crowd must take note of that.

In the two months since the presidential election:
Police: Univ of Michigan Muslim student LIED in claiming man threatened to light her on fire unless she removed hijab

[EXCERPTED -- Mod2]

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:22:18 am by Mod2 »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Mod2

Re: Always Fake News
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 01:21:46 am »
This needed to be excerpted, for copyright reasons.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 04:12:46 pm »
This needed to be excerpted, for copyright reasons.

Yes indeed, Fake Newsies are going to come after GOP BR and take you to court. :rolling:
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 04:42:31 pm »
Yes indeed, Fake Newsies are going to come after GOP BR and take you to court. :rolling:

Identifying yourself as the author would have prevented the confusion, @DeerSlayer. This not the first time you've been thus advised.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 11:59:46 pm »
Identifying yourself as the author would have prevented the confusion, @DeerSlayer. This not the first time you've been thus advised.

I assembled many images and citations in websites without "authoring" them.

You take the potential of liability much too seriously.  The internet is flooded with copies of everything and I haven't seen any litigation against anybody yet, particularly a slow place such as this.  You can't squeeze blood out of an Anchorage Turnip.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 12:52:39 am »

You take the potential of liability much too seriously.  The internet is flooded with copies of everything and I haven't seen any litigation against anybody yet, particularly a slow place such as this.  You can't squeeze blood out of an Anchorage Turnip.
Kindly read here: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,283034.0.html

There have been considerable legal wrangles in the past over copyright infringement, and those are expensive and best avoided.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 01:08:45 am »

I'd like to be more direct:  If you don't want your posts edited, then please add two silly words at the top.  It's not too much to ask and would save our Mod staff significant labor.  We're unpaid.

"By DeerSlayer"

Humor all the old codgers to whom you owe some gratitude for providing a place to post your material. 

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 01:43:04 am »

So you've never heard of copyright troll Righthaven? Owners of discussion forums are actually perfect targets for copyright trolls like Righthaven: enough assets to extort a few thousand of 10s of thousands of $$; not enough liquid assets to be able to fight a lawsuit that might take months or more than a year.

Bottom line, if you want to risk $$, risk your own, not someone else's.

And then, from the early days of Internet discussion sites, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Times_v._Free_Republic .
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:54:40 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 02:37:41 pm »
I'd like to be more direct:  If you don't want your posts edited, then please add two silly words at the top.  It's not too much to ask and would save our Mod staff significant labor.  We're unpaid.

"By DeerSlayer"

Humor all the old codgers to whom you owe some gratitude for providing a place to post your material. 

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

What two "silly words"?  You did not say.
I too am unpaid.
I'm not sure you are an older codger than me.
Nor is it remotely clear that you are adding more value to this room than I.   So which way should this gratitude flow?

Here is some more of my original value, suitable for all audiences of any age and degree of sophistication:

http://ScienceOfTheBible.blogspot.com

Oh, and I don't even like beer.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 03:19:49 pm »
What two "silly words"?  You did not say.
I too am unpaid.
I'm not sure you are an older codger than me.
Nor is it remotely clear that you are adding more value to this room than I.   So which way should this gratitude flow?

Here is some more of my original value, suitable for all audiences of any age and degree of sophistication:

http://ScienceOfTheBible.blogspot.com

Oh, and I don't even like beer.

There are two words enclosed in quotes.  Please put them at the very top of your original-content posts. 

"By DeerSlayer."

It tells us it's your original composition.  If we don't see it, we have to assume it's somebody else's words and we will edit your post to be an excerpt.  That's all there is to it, so let's not belabor the point further.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: