Author Topic: Army won't investigate Vindman over impeachment testimony, top leader says  (Read 228 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Army won't investigate Vindman over impeachment testimony, top leader says

By Jacqueline Feldscher 2 hrs ago

The Army will not investigate Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the former National Security Council staffer who testified in the president’s impeachment investigation, the service’s top civilian said Friday.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy made the announcement at an event just days after President Donald Trump said he imagined the military would “take a look at” whether Vindman should face disciplinary action for the “horrible things” he told House investigators about the president’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky last July.

Vindman was ousted from his position on the NSC last week after the Senate acquitted Trump. Vindman’s lawyer said the move amounted to retribution.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/army-wont-investigate-vindman-over-impeachment-testimony-top-leader-says/ar-BB100L9J?ocid=spartanntp

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not a good day for justice.

I guess it is okay now for a LTC to going on national tv and criticize his CinC without repercussions...

Unless things have changed so much since hubby retired Vindman's career in the Army is essentially over...he will never make full bird.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Not a good day for justice.

I guess it is okay now for a LTC to going on national tv and criticize his CinC without repercussions...

Unless things have changed so much since hubby retired Vindman's career in the Army is essentially over...he will never make full bird.

If Vindman failed to follow orders from his superiors, he's in the wrong. But if he was following orders, he is okay. If the "system" of the NSC orders individuals to listen, find fault, conspire with partisan "whistleblowers," congressionals committee staffs, then NSC  system is at fault.

The President should not be subject to this situation.

The conduct of the Presiden't legitimate business, involves treaties, negotiations, deals, and qui pro quo is an entirely correct, legal aspect of that.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
Just send Vindictiveman to Syria and let ISIS deal with him.
There is nothing feminine about feminism.