Author Topic: Top Armed Services Committee Republican: Vindman's 'career needs to proceed based on his talents and  (Read 343 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Top Armed Services Committee Republican: Vindman's 'career needs to proceed based on his talents and abilities'
By Rebecca Kheel - 02/12/20 01:31 PM EST

The top Republican on the House Armed Services Committee said Wednesday it would not be appropriate for the military to take disciplinary action on Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for his testimony during President Trump’s impeachment.

“His career needs to proceed based on his talents and abilities,” Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) told reporters about Vindman.

Pressed by The Hill if that means he thinks it would be inappropriate for the military to take disciplinary action against Vindman, Thornberry said, “based on his testimony before, yeah.”

“My point is, treat him just like anybody else,” Thornberry added.

Thornberry was responding to comments President Trump made Tuesday.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/482775-top-armed-services-republican-vindmans-career-needs-to-proceed-based-on-his
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I agree! Treat him just like anyone else who has breached his chain of command and violated his clearance!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Top Armed Services Committee Republican: Vindman's 'career needs to proceed based on his talents and abilities'
By Rebecca Kheel - 02/12/20 01:31 PM EST

The top Republican on the House Armed Services Committee said Wednesday it would not be appropriate for the military to take disciplinary action on Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman for his testimony during President Trump’s impeachment.

“His career needs to proceed based on his talents and abilities,” Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) told reporters about Vindman.

Pressed by The Hill if that means he thinks it would be inappropriate for the military to take disciplinary action against Vindman, Thornberry said, “based on his testimony before, yeah.”

“My point is, treat him just like anybody else,” Thornberry added.

Thornberry was responding to comments President Trump made Tuesday.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/482775-top-armed-services-republican-vindmans-career-needs-to-proceed-based-on-his

@mystery-ak

Is that SOB addicted to mind-altering drugs?

Does he even  have a mind to alter anymore?

I would LOVE to know the balance difference in his savings accounts this month versus the balance last month. Especially any off-shore accounts he may have opened because NOBODY can be THAT freaking stupid and not be walking out in front of speeding cars,hoping they will bounce off of him.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:17:28 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I agree! Treat him just like anyone else who has breached his chain of command and violated his clearance!

If we courts martialed everyone in the armed services that jumped the chain of command we wouldn't have anyone left above the rank of Private.

And there's nothing yet definitive to show he violated his security clearance.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

If "Vindman's 'career proceed(ed) based on his talents and abilities'" he'd be walking the perimeter of an isolated base on one of the Aleutian Islands.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.