Author Topic: 'Sad and depressed': Van Jones says Democrats can't figure out who can beat Trump  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Sad and depressed': Van Jones says Democrats can't figure out who can beat Trump
by Spencer Neale
 | February 12, 2020 07:57 AM

CNN commentator Van Jones lamented the "messy, confusing choice" Democratic voters have to make between the remaining candidates in the 2020 presidential field.

“I think people are depressed,” Jones said on the network Tuesday. “I think people are sad. I think people can't figure out which of these people they're supposed to vote for, and I think people are waiting to come out to vote against Donald Trump.”

He added, "This is a messy, confusing choice. People are sad and depressed, and people just want somebody to vote for against Trump."

Sen. Bernie Sanders and former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg secured the top two spots in the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday night. Jones implied that Sanders would have received more votes if not for restrictive voting regulations in the state, which particularly affect younger voters.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sad-and-depressed-van-jones-says-democrats-cant-figure-out-who-can-beat-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34