Author Topic: Executed? CNN's Toobin Slams Trump's 'North Korean-Style Punishment' of Vindmans  (Read 74 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2020/02/10/toobin-slams-north-korean-style-punishment-vindman

Executed? CNN's Toobin Slams Trump's 'North Korean-Style Punishment' of Vindmans

On Monday's The Situation Room, liberal CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin went over the top into hyperbole by claiming that President Donald Trump's dismissal of both Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman and his brother from their jobs at the White House amounted to "North Korean-style punishment of the whole family." They were executed?

Kim III's punishment "style", IIRC, is to tie the one being punished to the muzzle of a AAA cannon and fire a few shells. AFAIK, Vindman is not only still walking around, but also flapping his lips in partisan defiance of Trump. I expect this kind of ludicrosity from MesSNBC, but not so much from CNN (possibly excepting Jim Acosta).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 06:00:47 PM by PeteS in CA »
Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Let me know when Vindy gets blown up by anti-aircraft shells.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf