Author Topic: Why New Hampshire may be the last stop for Elizabeth Warren's campaign: Pollsters break it down  (Read 628 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why New Hampshire may be the last stop for Elizabeth Warren's campaign: Pollsters break it down
By Matt London | Fox News

In the run-up to New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation primary, much of the focus has been on the apparent front-runners Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

But there's another contender who may have more on the line Tuesday night than any other candidate: Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.

"Elizabeth Warren, if she can't win in Iowa and can't win in New Hampshire, it's hard for me to see a path forward for her," said Fox News contributor and pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson on her Fox Nation show "What Are The Odds?" on Friday.

"What's your take on what Elizabeth Warren's strategy ought to be at this point?" she asked Chris Anderson, founder and president of Beacon Research.

"I agree with you in the difficulty of her path forward, if she doesn't do better in New Hampshire than it looks like she's going to," said Anderson, who has been the Democratic partner conducting the Fox News Poll since 2008 and serves on the Fox News election night decision team.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/why-new-hampshire-may-be-last-stop-for-elizabeth-warrens-campaign-pollsters-break-it-down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not true. She is never going to stop. People who attend her funeral one day will hear muffed whining and scratching coming from her coffin as she continues to babble nonsense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not true. She is never going to stop. People who attend her funeral one day will hear muffed whining and scratching coming from her coffin as she continues to babble nonsense.

She'll hang in, until it depletes enough of her war chest to leave her with little extra to apply to her next Senate run.  This was the McCain plan.  After he threw the election to O'Bastard he had enough unspent cash left over to run for reelection without having to get donations.

Chasing vanity runs for President has led to easy cash for a lot of Pols.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
She had to catch Sanders to have a chance. Failing that, it depends how she sees her future in the party. She might try to exit gracefully before too much damage is done (learning from Harris' blunder) if she's interested in VP, or if she thinks Trump could win and wants to try again in 2024.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have to agree that unless Bernie or Buttgigger stumbles, Tizzy Lizzy is the odd man out, pun intended.

There's just too little difference between the three, and just like the Highlander, there can be only one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Liz will leave not because Bernie takes her out but because Klobuchar hangs around too long.

The Dems no longer have a minority running but do have a Homo wife.  A male wife will not cut it, needs to be a woman hanging on all the way to the convention.  They absolutely MUST have a woman still in the chase.
All for visuals.

Don't need two women, just one, and it is a tossup whether Warren or Klobuchar is that woman.

It will come down to money, and if it begins to dry up for either one, that one will leave first to preserve the cash for their current Congressional seat in a reelection bid and to, as a Jack Bauer show was titled "Live Another Day"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:35:18 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lieawatha will keep her teepee up until at least Super Tuesday, when the smoke signals overwhelm her...