Author Topic: Biden abruptly cancels New Hampshire primary party appearance, heads to South Carolina  (Read 892 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden abruptly cancels New Hampshire primary party appearance, heads to South Carolina
By Paul Steinhauser, Madeleine Rivera | Fox News

MANCHESTER, N.H. – Joe Biden is heading south.

The former vice president abruptly announced on Tuesday morning that he won’t spend primary night in New Hampshire as planned and instead is flying to South Carolina to headline a newly scheduled kick-off rally in the state he’s long considered his campaign firewall.

“We’re going to head to South Carolina tonight,” Biden told reporters as he visited a polling station with voting underway in the state that holds the first primary in the race for the White House. “And I’m going to Nevada… we’ve got to look at them all.”

The campaign confirmed Biden is now canceling his originally scheduled appearance at a primary night party in Nashua, N.H., and will be in South Carolina instead. The New Hampshire party will go on as scheduled without him.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-leaves-new-hampshire-south-carolina
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Good move - at this point he can't take anything for granite...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good move - at this point he can't take anything for granite...

Nyuk, nyuk!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I hope Skeezy Joe stays in till the end and keeps splitting that vote.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Better send him some money then or he'll be in a box car back to Delaware by next Tue. Hmm - I wonder if he's given any thought to tapping into the hobo vote? Hobo Joe could be the buzz of the train yards.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline libertybele

I think he's done.  His political career is over.  Of course, he'll blame his FAILURE on Trump.  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

He won't be splitting any vote, but I definitely want him to stay in purely for the rejection.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

He won't be splitting any vote, but I definitely want him to stay in purely for the rejection.

Too bad Uncle Joe won't be the nominee; Trump would beat him. No contest.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Slip biden away.....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I think he's done.  His political career is over.  Of course, he'll blame his FAILURE on Trump.  :silly:

LOL!  Nope!  He's going to show Harvey Weinstein what a piker he is, compared to him.

I pray to God that the DOJ doesn't convince Pres. Trump to let the Biden/Burisma scandal die.   

I want to see Biden turn into a stroke 'victim', to the point that he can't even testify against his son...or anyone.    :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Too bad Uncle Joe won't be the nominee; Trump would beat him. No contest.

I agree. Though I would like him to stay in clear up to convention.

In fact I hope they all stay in it up to convention, and have a completely fractured ticket.

Skeezy Joe still looks good in SC and some Super Tues polls, so we'll see.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Biden abruptly cancels New Hampshire primary party appearance, heads to South Carolina..."

Sounds like Biden's gone into hidin' ...