Author Topic: NYT Columnist Calls Trump's Illegal Alien Crime Stories 'Bogus,' So DHS Sets Him Straight  (Read 480 times)

rangerrebew

NYT Columnist Calls Trump's Illegal Alien Crime Stories 'Bogus,' So DHS Sets Him Straight

By Joe Saunders
Published February 11, 2020 at 9:25am

David Brooks should keep up with The Times.

The New York Times columnist – the “conservative” in the Gray Lady’s stable of otherwise left-to-far-left herd of opinion writers – took to PBS “NewsHour”  last week to brand as “bogus” President Donald Trump’s descriptions of crimes committed by illegal aliens.

While complimenting Trump’s State of the Union address overall, Brooks apparently couldn’t resist at Times-style denigration of one of the more powerful parts of Trump’s speech.

“I actually thought it was his most effective speech as president,” Brooks said. “He had some of the stuff he has always had, which is these bogus stories of crimes that immigrants have committed.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/nyt-columnist-calls-trumps-illegal-alien-crime-stories-bogus-dhs-sets-straight/

Corrected the url - PeteS in CA
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 05:57:13 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How did I know, before clicking in, that "NYT Columnist" == "David Brooks?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: