Author Topic: Dershowitz: 'Schumer and Pelosi have to go'  (Read 300 times)

rangerrebew

Dershowitz: 'Schumer and Pelosi have to go'
« on: February 11, 2020, 05:13:10 pm »

TheHill.com
Dershowitz: 'Schumer and Pelosi have to go'
By Tal Axelrod - 02/09/20 07:00 AM EST

Alan Dershowitz, an associate of President Trump who served on his impeachment defense team, said Democrats need new leadership in Congress and that Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) “have to go.”

“I think they need new leadership. I think Schumer and Pelosi have to go. Schumer because of his history of lying. You know, Pelosi actually called for me to be disbarred ... because I had persuaded some senators” in the impeachment trial, Dershowitz said on John Catsimatidis’s radio show Sunday.

“I think the Dems need new leaders if they have any chance of returning to power,” he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/482178-dershowitz-schumer-and-pelosi-have-to-go

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Dershowitz: 'Schumer and Pelosi have to go'
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 05:25:27 pm »
“I think the Dems need new leaders if they have any chance of returning to power,”

SHHHHHHHHHH!

Don't give them any pointers!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:27:12 pm »
Who wants these self serving pukes in the majority ever again?  Screw the Democommies.  I hope they fade away as a party in their entirety.  Let a new party emerge that does not have the insane element controlling the Dems today.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 05:28:41 pm »
Who wants these self serving pukes in the majority ever again?  Screw the Democommies.  I hope they fade away as a party in their entirety.  Let a new party emerge that does not have the insane element controlling the Dems today.
If we need a second Party, let it come from the Right!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 08:42:54 pm »
Alan Dershowitz, an associate of President Trump....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz

Dershowitz has said he is a member of the Democratic Party, but in 2016 he stated that he would cancel his party membership if Keith Ellison was appointed party chair; Tom Perez was appointed instead. Dershowitz endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential election, and later endorsed the party nominee, Barack Obama. He opposed the impeachment of Bill Clinton and said that he voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer