Author Topic: Nadler’s panic letter to Barr demands to know why DOJ is looking at Giuliani’s Biden-Ukraine info  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nadler’s panic letter to Barr demands to know why DOJ is looking at Giuliani’s Biden-Ukraine info
February 11, 2020 | Victor Rantala

It’s as if the barnyard animals sense the wolf pack circling and approaching ever closer. The latest screeching and squealing noises heard from the corralled Democrats in D.C. are coming from House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler who sent a letter to Attorney General William Barr expressing “serious concern” about the Department of Justice (DOJ) receiving Biden-Ukraine information from Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani “outside of normal channels.”

Nadler’s four-page letter charged that the process by which the DOJ has accepted info from Giuliani “would seem to be a significant departure from traditional channels,” and he demanded answers regarding the DOJ’s new “intake process” involved in receiving that material.

He also raised questions about “conflicts of interest–both for the Department, generally, and for you [Barr], specifically.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/11/nadlers-panic-letter-to-barr-demands-to-know-why-doj-is-looking-at-giulianis-biden-ukraine-info-885590
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Panic?  Maybe he's wondeiring if his name came up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Longiron

He cannot or in the position to DEMAND anything from anyone. BS letter to start a fire again. He knows Rudy has all the info needed, like we all know to bring down the SWAMP and he is part of the SWAMP. :thud:

Offline EdinVA

So, where was his concern in 2016?  Did he ever demand that comey et al describe their intake process and how they validated the steele dossier?
Hypocrites....

Offline ArneFufkin

At this juncture, Nadler delivers his "private" correspondence to AG Barr and c.c.'s CNN, NYT, WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, Politico, Reuters, BBC, Buzzfeed and Chris Wallace.   

Offline ArneFufkin

Panic?  Maybe he's wondeiring if his name came up.

I don't think a LIFELONG NYC Grifter who waddles in "Wahk Wahk Wahk" like Batman's Penguin has ANYTHING to worry about from a .... cough cough ... NYC "Jury of Peers".

Damn, I was so upset visiting New York a couple months ago.

It's back to Dinkens' days.  I remember all the times I HAD to fly into JFK and try to cross those Bridges - in a Rental Car - with a Red Light that NEVER seemed to change!  The "scweegie helpers".   It was scary.  It was.   All i needed to do make a gun ... feint.   I did. I would grab something solid and confront them. They were looking for easy money and they'd get it from the next tourist slob.

What possible world can't Liberals poison and ruin?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nadler has no say in ongoing investigations.

This could be construed as obstruction.
The Republic is lost.