Author Topic: Trump Describes His Experience With Pelosi Behind Him During His SOTU Address  (Read 232 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Describes His Experience With Pelosi Behind Him During His SOTU Address
Beth Baumann

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 7:50 PM

At the beginning of his rally in Manchester, New Hampshire Monday night, President Donald Trump used the opportunity to chide House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for grunting and groaning during his State of the Union address and to recognize the Senate for voting to acquit him in his impeachment trial.

"On Tuesday I delivered my address on the state of the union. And I had someone behind me who was mumbling terribly. Mumbling. Mumbling. Rawr. Rawr. Oh. Ha," he explained, mocking Pelosi. "She was mumbling. Very distracting. Very distracting."

The crowd booed the mention of Pelosi.

"You know, it was very distracting. I'm speaking and a woman is mumbling terribly behind me. Angry. There was a little anger back there," Trump said as the crowd laughed.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/02/10/trump-describes-his-experience-with-pelosi-behind-him-during-his-sotu-address-n2561106
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34