Author Topic: Bloomberg sweeps Dixville Notch's midnight vote as a write-in candidate  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg sweeps Dixville Notch's midnight vote as a write-in candidate
by Madison Dibble
 & Naomi Lim
 | February 11, 2020 06:42 AM

MANCHESTER, New Hampshire — The first votes of the New Hampshire primary and the top Democratic vote-getter isn't even competing in the contest.

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg won Dixville Notch's midnight tally as a write-in candidate with three votes, including one from a Republican.

The other two voters in the tiny outpost, about 20 miles south of the Canadian border, split their support between Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, 78, and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, 38.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bloomberg-sweeps-dixville-notchs-midnight-vote-as-a-write-in-candidate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bloomberg sweeps Dixville Notch's midnight vote as a write-in candidate
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 08:20:26 pm »
I watched this on TeeBee last night, and it reminded me of Punxsutawney Phil.   :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Bloomberg sweeps Dixville Notch's midnight vote as a write-in candidate
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 08:34:55 pm »
Anything which gives Bloomy momentum is dangerous. He's slick, knows how to advertise, and he has the funds to be relentless as an opponent. Put a gushing media behind that, and there is real danger to the Republic there.

Keep in mind the millions he has spent out of pocket to influence elections and likely legislators, if not legislatures in his anti-gun jihad. This is not someone we want within arm's reach of the halls of power ever again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis