Author Topic: Busted: Secretary of State Pompeo Speaks to US Governors – Says China Has a List of Sell-Out Govern  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

Busted: Secretary of State Pompeo Speaks to US Governors – Says China Has a List of Sell-Out Governors and He Has Seen It (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft February 10, 2020 

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke to the National Governors Association last week. During his speech Pompeo told the governors that China is keeping a list of the governors and China is rating US governors as “friendly, hardline, or ambiguous.” China knows who is “friendly” and who have sold out.

Then Secretary Pompeo dropped this bomb, “Last year a Chinese government-backed think tank in Beijing produced a report that assessed all fifty of America’s governors on their attitudes toward China. They labeled each of you friendly, hardline, or ambiguous. I’ll let you decide where you think you belong, someone in China already has. Many of you, indeed, in that report, are referenced by name. So here’s the lesson. The lesson is that the competition with China is not just a federal issue which is why I wanted to be here today.”

Pompeo has seen the list.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/busted-secretary-of-state-pompeo-speaks-to-us-governors-says-china-has-a-list-of-sell-out-governors-and-he-has-seen-it-video/

Offline skeeter

No doubt my bimbo governor tops the list.

Offline EdinVA

So, we have potentially 50 quid pro quo cases in our future?  Great...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hmmm.  How did they get a bad rating?  By wanting fair trade?  We aren't owned by China.  I don't know if this says more about Governors or our attitude toward China?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Hmmm.  How did they get a bad rating?  By wanting fair trade?  We aren't owned by China.  I don't know if this says more about Governors or our attitude toward China?

If 'fair trade' is what 'friendly' governors think they've been getting from China then at least the list indicates which are low IQ. Putting it charitably.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If 'fair trade' is what 'friendly' governors think they've been getting from China then at least the list indicates which are low IQ. Putting it charitably.

@skeeter

BINGO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ArneFufkin

The Chinese are deeply insinuated into most major American Universities and Colleges.

You don't projectile vomit all these indoctrinated morons from "Higher Education" these days without nefarious outside agents and venal Marxist Administrators and Faculty.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:51:40 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's impossible to even speculate without seeing the list.  That won't stop people from guessing and pinning the blame wherever their preconceived notions lead them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

It's impossible to even speculate without seeing the list.  That won't stop people from guessing and pinning the blame wherever their preconceived notions lead them.

Since I live in CA my opinion would be more accurately characterized as an educated guess.