Author Topic: AZ Democrat Senators Demand Surrender Of ‘Assault Weapons’ Or Else…  (Read 1190 times)

rangerrebew

AZ Democrat Senators Demand Surrender Of ‘Assault Weapons’ Or Else…

(Breitbart) – Democrats in the Arizona Senate are pushing legislation that requires “assault weapons” throughout the state to be registered or surrendered.

The legislation, SB 1625, also provides the third option of rendering the firearm inoperable.

Moreover, the text of SB 1625 makes clear that the legislation ends not simply the ownership of “assault weapons,” but the manufacture of said firearms as well. An exception for manufacturing is provided for those making guns for police or military.

The statute to surrender said firearms also applies to “high capacity” magazines and certain semiautomatic pistols and shotguns.

https://outragedpatriot.com/az-democrat-senators-demand-surrender-of-assault-weapons/

rangerrebew

Democrats in Virginia and Arizona must believe the Constitution doesn't apply their states. :bullie smokin:

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just love "Or-else" challenges from the anti 2A dim faction.

The fun will start when the dumbasses start looking for LEO  who would volunteer for gun confiscation.

I am guessing that would be a pretty small population.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I doubt it makes it out of committee.  We get stupid proposals for laws that can't go anywhere, just like the other 49 States.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just love "Or-else" challenges from the anti 2A dim faction.

The fun will start when the dumbasses start looking for LEO  who would volunteer for gun confiscation.

I am guessing that would be a pretty small population.  :cool:

There are now three "gun sanctuary" counties in AZ.  The rural counties are leading the way, Mohave (mine) was first, and now Yavapai and La Paz.  And my City also passed a sanctuary Ordinance directing the local LEOs to refuse to enforce.  Legally, the counties are on much a better foundation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I doubt it makes it out of committee.  We get stupid proposals for laws that can't go anywhere, just like the other 49 States.

Don't you mean just like the other 48 states? In CA stupid laws are fast tracked through congress and signed by our 85 IQ governor at the stroke of midnight.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't you mean just like the other 48 states? In CA stupid laws are fast tracked through congress and signed by our 85 IQ governor at the stroke of midnight.

There are a few leftist third-world shitholes that will actually pass stupid laws.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democrats in Virginia and Arizona must believe the Constitution doesn't apply their states. :bullie smokin:

@rangerrebew

Why wouldn't they believe that when they don't believe it applies anywhere.

Written and passed by old dead white guys,don't cha know?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.