Author Topic: Accused Al-Qaeda terrorist, Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri, was a well-known driving instructor in Phoeni  (Read 1048 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Phoenix Metro News by Claudia Rupcich 2/3/2020

Accused Al-Qaeda terrorist, Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri, was a well-known driving instructor in Phoenix

Members of the Phoenix Iraqi community say they are shocked to hear that a local driving instructor has been arrested for his alleged ties to Al-Qaeda.

According to the United States Department of Justice, Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri was arrested in the Phoenix area Thursday. He is accused of murdering two Iraqi police officers in 2006.

The 42-year-old went by Ali Ahmed, and friends tell ABC15 he was well-liked in the community.

"Very nice person, we are very shocked with this news," said Jabir Algarawi.

More: https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/accused-al-qaida-terrorist-ali-yousif-ahmed-al-nouri-was-a-well-known-driving-instructor-in-phoenix

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
"Well-known?"

Wouldn't know. Don't live in Phoenix and don't know any driver's ed instructors. I taught all my kids to drive myself. I did actually take driver's ed myself in school. Our instructor was the coach. On our driving lessons we'd drive the coach to other schools so he could meet with other coaches. One day when we were driving back to school, the coach realized we were running late so he had the kid that was driving run a red light to save time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wouldn't know. Don't live in Phoenix and don't know any driver's ed instructors. I taught all my kids to drive myself. I did actually take driver's ed myself in school. Our instructor was the coach. On our driving lessons we'd drive the coach to other schools so he could meet with other coaches. One day when we were driving back to school, the coach realized we were running late so he had the kid that was driving run a red light to save time.

I moved out of Phoenix about a year ago, lived there for 35-40 years and I never heard of him.  Only Ahmed I know did oil changes for our cars.  Granted, I never had a reason to look for a driving school, but there weren't any broadcast commercials for his company.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

Al Qaeda Leader Arrested In Arizona
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 11:23:49 am »
Al Qaeda Leader Arrested In Arizona

first published on February 1, 2020 by Will

Federal agents have reportedly arrested an Al Qaeda leader on Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020 in Phoenix, Arizona.

arizona

The terror group leader, Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri, 42, has apparently been residing in the Phoenix-area for an undisclosed amount of time.

Al-Nouri is wanted on murder charges by the Iraqi government for his role in planning and executing the assassination of two Iraqi policemen in 2006. He was the leader of a Fallujah-based al Qaeda cell at the time.

Al-Nouri is now in Federal court proceedings to determine if he will be certified for extradition to Iraq to be charged and tried for his alleged crimes. If the Department of Justice determines he can be extradited, the Secretary of State will have the final say as to whether he is handed over to the Iraqi government or dealt with here in the states.

https://www.funker530.com/al-qaeda-leader-arrested-arizona/

rangerrebew

Re: Al Qaeda Leader Arrested In Arizona
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 11:24:43 am »
Is getting Al Qaeda warriors into the country the reason democrats want open borders? 9999hair out0000

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Topics Merged in Arizona Category.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Al Qaeda Leader Arrested In Arizona
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 01:02:15 pm »
Is getting Al Qaeda warriors into the country the reason democrats want open borders? 9999hair out0000

Probably.  It's good for chaos.
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

An Al Qaeda Leader Came to America as a Refugee, And Applied for Disability for Bullet Wounds

How Biden helped an Al-Qaeda leader come to the USA.

Thu Feb 6, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.

After engaging in terrorism in Iraq, an Al Qaeda leader came to America as a refugee and applied for Social Security disability benefits because his “injuries” in Iraq had made it too hard for him to work.

In 2006, Ali Yousif Ahmed Al-Nouri was the Emir of an Al Qaeda terrorist group in Fallujah. The Iraqi city was the scene of brutal battles between Al Qaeda and America. It was where American soldiers had suffered the most casualties in any battle since the Vietnam War. Despite multiple defeats, Al Qaeda remained deeply entrenched in the city and was even able to seize a number of neighborhoods in 2014.

By then, Al-Nouri was living in Arizona.

Only 2 years after being the Emir of an Al Qaeda group, Al-Nouri had traded the deserts of Al-Anbar for the deserts of the Southwest. How was an Al Qaeda leader able to move to the United States?

Easy. He claimed to be a refugee from Al Qaeda.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/02/al-qaeda-leader-came-america-refugee-and-applied-daniel-greenfield/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.