Author Topic: Congressman: Whistleblower Contacts with Schiff’s Office “Concealed from the Inspector General”  (Read 303 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 2/8/2020

Congressman: Whistleblower Contacts with Schiff’s Office “Concealed from the Inspector General”

On Sunday morning’s “Fox & Friends,” Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX4) told co-hosts Jason Chaffetz and Pete Hegseth that a “resolution of expungement” of President Trump’s impeachment may occur if Republicans gain a majority of the House of Representatives in November.

That would happen, Ratcliffe said, because of information not yet made public regarding contacts between the “whistleblower,” whose complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) in August initiated and “impeachment inquiry” against President Donald Trump the following month, and members of the House Intelligence Committee’s majority staffers.

On October 2,  The New York Times reported that Schiff “Got [an] Early Account of Accusations as Whistle-Blower’s Concerns Grew.”  Schiff has insisted that he does not know the identity of the whistleblower, although several sources have reported him to be an Obama “holdover” at the National Security Council who was acquainted with two of Schiff’s current committee staffers.

“I do think that as more details come out about how the origins of this impeachment really began, I think there’s every possibility that will happen,” Ratcliffe said, referring to an expungement.  “The record has not been put in public view about the contacts between Adam Schiff, his staff and the whistleblower and the profound impact that their contacts with one another had on the inspector general’s investigation of this matter – the fact that those contacts were concealed from the inspector general.  I think as that becomes more public, and I think it will, I think the perception that this was an unfair impeachment will move to one that it was perhaps a coordinated, planned impeachment or even a fraudulent impeachment, and if that happens, there is every possibility that there could be an expungement action taken in the House.”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/02/09/congressman-whistleblower-contacts-with-schiffs-office-concealed-from-the-inspector-general/

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Post & Email 2/8/2020

Congressman: Whistleblower Contacts with Schiff’s Office “Concealed from the Inspector General”

I said a month ago, I gave Schiff a 10% chance of doing jail time.  I still stand by that claim.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.