Author Topic: Sanders overtakes Biden in national poll for first time  (Read 497 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders overtakes Biden in national poll for first time
« on: February 10, 2020, 11:32:46 pm »
Sanders overtakes Biden in national poll for first time

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

A new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday shows Bernie Sanders leading former Vice President Joe Biden nationally, giving the Vermont senator front-runner status in a national poll for the first time.

Released in the wake of the botched Iowa caucuses and a day before the first-in-the-nation primary in New Hampshire, the poll shows Sanders overtaking Biden with 25 percent of the vote among Democratic voters and independent voters who lean Democratic. Biden, meanwhile, garnered 17 percent.

The poll showed former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg with 15 percent, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts with 14 percent, former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg with 10 percent, and Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota with 4 percent.

In a Jan. 28 poll from Quinnipiac, prior to the Iowa caucuses, Biden held the lead with 26 percent of the vote, while Sanders had 21 percent.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-overtakes-biden-in-quinnipiac-national-poll-for-first-time-as-former-vp-falters-in-early-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Sanders overtakes Biden in national poll for first time
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 12:35:27 am »
I don't see it at that link, but I'm pretty sure that's the same poll that showed Biden's African-American support collapsing over the last 2 weeks.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA