Author Topic: Trump supporters, lining up for post-impeachment rally, predict big 2020 win: ‘He’ll beat them all’  (Read 137 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump supporters, lining up for post-impeachment rally, predict big 2020 win: ‘He’ll beat them all’

MANCHESTER, N.H. – Mike Grunwald says the impeachment of President Trump “pissed me off.”

The Air Force veteran and retired teacher from Washington, N.H., was among a throng of Trump supporters waiting in the cold and raw rain outside the Southern New Hampshire University arena in downtown Manchester more than eight hours before the president and Vice President Mike Pence were expected to headline a re-election rally.

Grunwald supported Trump four years ago and said he’s solidly behind the president again.

“I like everything he’s done,” he emphasized, adding, “I kind of wish that maybe the rhetoric would be turned down a tad, but you know what, he’s been beat up for three years. What are you going to do?”

The rally comes on the eve of the state’s first-in-the-nation presidential primary, with a large field of Democratic contenders vying to be their party’s standard-bearer.

Grunwald predicted that regardless of who wins the Democratic presidential nomination, “they’re all going to lose” to Trump in November’s general election...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supporters-new-hampshire-rally
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.