Author Topic: Report: White House Has Identified And Will Cut Ties With ‘Anonymous’ Official Amid Sweeping Securit  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: White House Has Identified And Will Cut Ties With ‘Anonymous’ Official Amid Sweeping Security Council Layoffs

Christian Datoc
Senior White House Correspondent
February 10, 2020 8:30 AM ET

The White House has identified and will soon part ways with the “anonymous” official behind a recently released book and a “resistance” focused editorial published in the New York Times, former U.S. attorney Joe diGenova claimed Monday morning.

DiGenova made his claim on WMAL’s “Mornings on the Mall,” but senior White House officials declined to comment on the topic when asked by the Daily Caller.

In the book, “A Warning,” released in November, the anonymous official states there is a group of White House staffers actively hoping for President Donald Trump’s “downfall.”

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham previously called the anonymous official a “coward” and the claims within the book “nothing but lies.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/10/report-white-house-identified-firing-anonymous-new-york-times/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More of these, please....

(That's a mole trap for those who didn't know).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ArneFufkin

I thought, at first, that was a piece of "art" from Tony Podesta's living room.

Offline thackney

I was trying to figure out how that device was used for castration when I scrolled down for your last line...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I was trying to figure out how that device was used for castration when I scrolled down for your last line...
LOL! Any more, these are used pretty often:

(no, those aren't Cheerios!--They're rubber bands.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

LOL! Any more, these are used pretty often:

(no, those aren't Cheerios!--They're rubber bands.)

I won't use those, but that is a thread hijacker. 
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yes! Many more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien