Author Topic: Bernie tells pro-life Democrats to go somewhere else  (Read 235 times)

rangerrebew

Bernie tells pro-life Democrats to go somewhere else
« on: February 10, 2020, 01:32:37 pm »
February 10, 2020
Bernie tells pro-life Democrats to go somewhere else
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

How much longer will pro-life Democrats keep supporting their party?  I don't know, but Bernie Sanders has a message for them.  This is from the campaign trail: 

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) closed the door on pro-life Democrats Saturday night at a presidential forum called “Our Rights, Our Courts,” hosted by the Demand Justice Initiative, the Center for Reproductive Rights and NARAL Pro-Choice America.   

The forum was focused on so-called “reproductive rights” per New Hampshire Democratic National Committee members Kathy Sullivan and Bill Shaheen, according to local media in the state, giving candidates the opportunity to speak on “the threat to our courts and our reproductive rights,” per an interview Sullivan gave with WMUR.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/bernie_tells_prolife_democrats_to_go_somewhere_else.html

rangerrebew

Re: Bernie tells pro-life Democrats to go somewhere else
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 01:36:10 pm »
To pro lifers in the democrat party:  If you do the same thing over and over (stand for pro-life) and expect a different result from the democrat party, you need to go to a "re-education" camp and Bernie will some day provide them. :pondering:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 03:27:44 pm »
Pro life Democrats have to make a simple choice.  The Democommies are pro choice, pro abortion, and some are supportive of the notion of killing babies after they are born, i.e. the governor of Virginia.  You have but one choice.  Fact is, either you believe life is about the most important issue you have, which put you soundly in the mindset of the Republican Party.

I was once a Democrat.  Got elected as a Democrat, but I came from a community where the Dems were conservative and the Republicans were liberal.  Hard to believe but true.  I woke one morning and found Obama, Reid and Pelosi as the leaders of the Dems, and I said these people do not believe in a single thing that I do.  I became a Republican that day.  And now, with the behavior of the Democommies today, I can assure you, I will never vote for a Democommie for the rest of my life.  They have gone communist, and America has to reject them completely.  Can you see the Dem Party allowing a communist run in their party for POTUS in the 50s, 60s or even 70s?  Hell no!!!

Let them disappear.  Another party will emerge.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 06:34:17 pm »
He's just expressing openly what Dems have been doing for a couple of decades, shuffling Pro-Life Dem leaders into a corner under a cone of silence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.